Climber Christmas , How'd you do ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reachtreeservi

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
It's the day after Christmas, I'm sitting in the floor amidst all the carnage and wondering what everyone got?

I got a set of CMI Ultra Ascenders, A silky Sugoi and a Petzl Croll. :cheers: :clap: :cheers:

How'd you guys do ?

Christmas was wonderful, i gave all i could give and got much love from my family. what more can a man want:)

Two paid stats, a week off, what more could I want, now, about the family, I guess a big Vermmer self feeder is out of the question for them, like to go through? Just jokin.

I got my hubby back after a bad heart attack in November!!
Thank you Jesus!

(oh yes...we did come back from the hospital overseas with a 200t in the suitcase too!)

I got my hubby back after a bad heart attack in November!!
Thank you Jesus!

:angel:

Amen!

The saw (at a good price) is a nice closing to that story.

I got a GPS and a ChainsawBuddy.

cb-demo1.jpg

Last edited:
I can say I didn't get a Christmas bonus from my employer, nor did I get the day off with pay. I've worked for him for about 5 years now and nothing. I went full time this year and doubled his income. I'm sure gonna stuff his stocking with an IRS tax audit to find out where my bonus got spent this year.

I can say I didn't get a Christmas bonus from my employer, nor did I get the day off with pay. I've worked for him for about 5 years now and nothing. I went full time this year and doubled his income. I'm sure gonna stuff his stocking with an IRS tax audit to find out where my bonus got spent this year.

Is the bonus in your contract ? You do have a contract, don't you ?

Why would you work 5 years for a guy that doesn't compensate you the way you think you deserve ? :confused:

diamond plated toolbox for the back of my truck and about 12 pair of winter socks and an oversized hoodie zip up.

that 371xp was an early gift to myself.

yup, i did alright.

oldirty

Latest posts

Back