Climber's chalkbag as an odds and ends holder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tree Machine

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
You guys, I've never thought about that. It think you're really onto something. I mean, I think you're freakin bRILLIANT.

I can already see great uses for it. Keeps all your small devices, small accessory biners, a ropewalker, the mini single AND double Petzl pully, maybe a swivel. BAM! With that alone, a literal HANDFUL of devices, you're cored into technical rigging.... and it's all in one little ditty bag, designed specifically to hang off a climber's harness. I want mine in clearshell, like in a river guide's drybag. You guys rock! Share what else you could see going in the bag, and for why. ------TM------

Last edited:
Even though they SEEM pricey, the best item I've seen for this purpose is the New Tribe line mug for $16 from Sherrill. I transferred my throwline to a different container and put my line mug to work as a 'ditty bag' yesterday. It has a nice sturdy ring to clip on your belt, or a sewn strap handle which could fit around some modular type belts. I like not having extra straps hanging next to my saw and getting snagged on every twig.

Latest posts

Back