compression tester

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where were you a week ago? wasn't this just covered? If I remember correctly OTC is the maker of SnapOn, Matco, and another high end tool supplier's comp. testers. Ebay for around $50 or so and comes with several adaptors. Forgot model #.

Where were you a week ago? wasn't this just covered? If I remember correctly OTC is the maker of SnapOn, Matco, and another high end tool supplier's comp. testers. Ebay for around $50 or so and comes with several adaptors. Forgot model #.

Not everyone can or is willing to read every thread ever posted on here... though a person could use the search function if they didn't want to wait for a response. :msp_wink:The Craftsman looks nice. May have to pick one up.

Howdy All,
I saw this thread going so I thought it would be a good place to throw a bone. I got a hold of 19 of the newstyle Husqvarna compression testers at a real good price.
I think we're trying to move these on some other websites also but, not as low of a price.

Bailey's - HUSQVARNA COMPRESSION GAUGE 14MM

Regards
Gregg

I have just order one off eBay cheep and cheerful with lots of fittings. the gauges on them are usually crap but I have a few good quality gauges just in case

Back