"could be a fake"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrygrey382

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
could be a fake -
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Husqvarna-395...yZ139885QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
no sh1t...

How the hell does whoever makes/imports these get away with it? Shouldn't the authorities and husky be onto them? Obviously this seller has wised up and is honest, but how did he get it? Maybe he got burned on ebay, but someone should be stamping this sort of thing out shouldn't they?

:givebeer: - it isn't even a copy, but a totally different looking saw........:censored:

The last one went for £380. I can only assume that the buyers know exactly what they are. I can't believe anyone with half an eye could be fooled for one second. And no ebay doesn't give a sh*t as long as it gets its fees.:censored:

The last one went for £380. I can only assume that the buyers know exactly what they are. I can't believe anyone with half an eye could be fooled for one second. And no ebay doesn't give a sh*t as long as it gets its fees.:censored:

The buyer may know they are getting a Chinese knockoff, but for $750.00 they can't possibly know how this "thing" will perform or how long it will last or where it can be repaired. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!

Looks like a kids toy!

Yoo Suk chainsaws... velly good sawing device! Workie one, maybe two time! You get bess price-ah! Saw last long time! Long time! No drippy saw! :greenchainsaw:

:monkey: You mean it's not a Husky 395 :confused: .... but.….. but...... the sticker says it is :mad: and it’s got a Husqvarna bar on it. I mean it’s gotta be a husky right????

Man and I was gonna buy 3 of them at that price. :laugh:

Yes I am joking :cheers:

Looks like the seller got the message that’s the same guy we busted last week and got the add pulled, good job AS. :clap:

:cheers: :cheers:

How the hell did the olympics ever get sent to China?

well, considering the saw in the orginal post, i despise copycat mass market producers trying to pawn off shoddy products, i dont feel bad however about pirating software though. however if the seller informs you it kinda comes down to buyer beware....

as to the olympics in china, i think it was due to be in asia, and there arent any real options other than china at this time. while i dont like the politics/legal structure of the nation, i dont think that gives us the right to take something that belongs to mankind from the people, even though the majority wont benefit.....we have to to show the world a better face---lead by example.

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

+1

yup, those fake 395s have been kicking around uk e-bay for the last year or so, ive probably seen 20 or so sell in the £200-£400 ($400-$800) range! there has obviously been lots of blind people shopping for saws recently...

As a matter of interest there is a UK seller with genuine 395xp's for sale on ebay BIN only - $1,726.63 + shipping, Bailey's are asking $889.95 + shipping.And yes we are getting screwed for chainsaw prices in the UK.:cry:

Latest posts

Back