couple of questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coppermouse

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am replacing the 6" black pipe from the stove to the ceiling, each end has like 20 degree bend and before I used the adjustable elbows, but after a while it wont move, is there something like a corrugated of flex pipe to make the bends or should I stick with the adjustable elbows.

Also (this is not wood related) but I have a creek bank about 6' tall that is erroding and will take my foot bridge out eventually. Any ideas on how to stabilize the bank? My friend has a bunch of old bricks I was thinking using them with like farm fence over top. What do you guys think?

I'd stay with the adjustable pipe.
Corrigated tends to grab soot.
As to the errosion.
The local DNR might not like you putting something in the water.
Although a rock wall would help to stop the errosion.

DNR doesn't come out here, my farmer friends put all kinds of stuff on the creek bank

I agree with keith and; when you fit the new pipe, make sure the upper sections fit into the lower sections. You want any burning/oozing material to stay contained in the system.

The creek, try cofer dams. Lots of used stuff out there. Verticle interlocking panels can handle lots of unbalanced backfill. You can make them horizontal out of wood too.

Back