Couple saws and other log grabbing stuff.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYH1

Tacticle Chainsaw Operator.
Reaction score
Went out back and grabbed a few logs today. We've had a ton of rain so it's really wet. We only grabbed a few.

This is my log transportation setup. 2000 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4. I built the green log carrier. Saw a few at the Woodsman's Field Day's in Boonville a few years back so I had to make me one. Sure beats dragging logs through dirt and mud. Can buck the logs off the end too!
Snapchat-308299606.jpg
Old Homelite on the left.
Snapchat-1565639336.jpg
Left to right, Husky NE 346XP, 365XT and Johnny Red 2258.
Snapchat-778473671 (1).jpg
Hopefully it'll stop raining so much and dry up. We'll be able to get more regularly.

NYH1.

Nice logger hauler,, I thought of building one, but don't have the real estate to store it!! neighbors would probably complain if I parked it on the street!!!!

Nice logger hauler,, I thought of building one, but don't have the real estate to store it!! neighbors would probably complain if I parked it on the street!!!!
Thanks. I have to redo the come-along system. It's not heavy duty enough. It works, just should've made it a lot heavier.

NYH1.

Miss my old Yamaha big bear 350.. couldn’t kill it
Yeah, I bought mine new in Sept. 99....she's a keeper! It's been great. I have a 60" Moose plow for it too. Haven't used it in years, kinda graduated onward and upward to bigger snow removal equipment. But it plowed awesome.

I like the auto clutch, manual shift 5 speed transmission. Works good for what I use it for.

NYH1.

Latest posts

Back