Craigslist find - just passing along

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmajor

Reaction score
I sure wish this wasn't my first post, but don't want to sit on this in case it's a good find.

http://nmi.craigslist.org/zip/917459057.html

==========================================================

2 Wood Stoves (One is a boiler) FREE (Traverse City)

Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-11-13, 11:49AM EST

Have 2 older wood stoves free to who ever hauls them away.

First is a Dutch West India Ltd. catalytic wood stove. Measures 20" deep, 12" wide, 21" tall w/ a 6" flue. Needs paint and probably a new door seal.

Second is a ThermoControl wood boiler. Firebox outside dimensions are: 28" deep, 24" wide, 18" tall (overall w/ legs it is 27 1/2" tall), 8" flue. Includes some plumbing fittings and a Grundfos circulating pump (120 VAC).

Both are in a walkout basement.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 917459057

Good find!!! If I were closer I'd pick them up, but I'm sure someone in that neck of the woods could use them.

Welcome, and this website is horrible to your wallet. You find that you don't have enough saws, ppe, and various other equip you soon learn you can't live without! You'll love every minute of it though. Kind of sounds like a good marriage? Congrats!

Welcome, and this website is horrible to your wallet. You find that you don't have enough saws, ppe, and various other equip you soon learn you can't live without! You'll love every minute of it though. Kind of sounds like a good marriage? Congrats!

You're so right...I love this site but hate what it's doing to my bank account!

Back