Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FREE$$$ Pine Tree Branches-FIRE WOOD

FREE$$$ Pine Tree Branches-FIRE WOOD (Evergreen Park)

Date: 2012-04-28, 9:20AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Just had large pine trees cut down. Have a lot of branches from the trees outside in the front yard. FREE!!!!!!

Call 708 408 4823 only if seriously interested.

5K25F45Jb3E13Fd3J9c4s88d61b05ce551c8f.jpg

Score!

Firewood - Free tree for removal

"Large banksia free for removal. Must be able to remove without causing damage, as it overhangs a neighbouring property...No payment required."

Rest assured, all you Northern Hemisphere tree people, they'll pay your travel expenses to lil' ole NZ, honest they will.

214164465_full.jpg

Firewood - Free tree for removal | Trade Me

THICK AND HEAVY METAL PIPE

THICK AND HEAVY METAL PIPE - $4 (PHILA--PA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-04-29, 7:00PM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEASURES 21" LONG BY 1 3/4"OPENING DIAMETER
CAN BE USED FOR A PLUMBERS AID IN LEVERAGING SOMETHING TO OPEN

~Or could be use as a fluid transfer device... :msp_wink:

Not really a laugh...

Commercial Log Splitter

Commercial Log Splitter - $4500 (marshalls creek)

Date: 2012-04-30, 7:37AM EDT

Selling a commercial Iron and Oak log splitter. This splitter has the capability to split 2, 4, and 6 ways. Has a hydraulic log lift and a hydraulic wedge lift. Compound detent valve that automatically retracts wedge once log is split. Tires are good. comes with 4 way wedge and 6 way wedge ($1400 new). Call 570-223-9898

IO1.jpg

IO2.jpg

IO3.jpg

THICK AND HEAVY METAL PIPE

THICK AND HEAVY METAL PIPE - $4 (PHILA--PA)

Date: 2012-04-29, 7:00PM EDT

MEASURES 21" LONG BY 1 3/4"OPENING DIAMETER
CAN BE USED FOR A PLUMBERS AID IN LEVERAGING SOMETHING TO OPEN

~Or could be use as a fluid transfer device... :msp_wink:

That's not a pipe, that's an attitude adjuster! (Or may be useful fo this as well: :deadhorse: )

Airsoft guns CHEAP

Airsoft guns CHEAP - $350 (Pottstown area)

Date: 2012-04-29, 12:22PM EDT

I have two airsoft guns one is a fully auto matic Pws diablo brand new barely used and I have an echo one sniper rifle with a $70 attachment scope the Pws diablo was $300 brand new and the sniper was $350 brand new I'm looking to get at least $350 for the both of them or $150 for one of them....... I WILL EMAIL PICTURES IF U CALL ME AT: 48four-6two4-84foursix.... Thanks for looking, and make me and offer the worst I can say Is no

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2986018398

So, two for $350, or $150 per each. So wondering if I can buy them both separately?

Fire wood Free

Fire wood Free (Swartz Creek)

Date: 2012-04-22, 1:58PM EDT

I have a standing dead pine, and a standing green pine that need to come down,, Fall them to the north and there is no problem, there is a power line to the south.. no need to get off my driveway the trees are there along the drive so no getting stuck. If you want one or the other or both you MUST cut them down and haul off the brush as well as the logs,, my guess is One pick-up load per tree will get the brush and the good logs.. I am not charging for the wood and your not charging me to cut them down ,,your risk!!! Free all you have to do is the labor!!!
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2936705215

Fire wood Free

Fire wood Free (Swartz Creek)

Date: 2012-04-22, 1:58PM EDT

I have a standing dead pine, and a standing green pine that need to come down,, Fall them to the north and there is no problem, there is a power line to the south.. no need to get off my driveway the trees are there along the drive so no getting stuck. If you want one or the other or both you MUST cut them down and haul off the brush as well as the logs,, my guess is One pick-up load per tree will get the brush and the good logs.. I am not charging for the wood and your not charging me to cut them down ,,your risk!!! Free all you have to do is the labor!!!

Can anyone point me to where I can find free saws, gas, oil, tools, car, trailer, training, ropes, insurance, dump, chipper, splitter and time?

Airsoft guns CHEAP

So, two for $350, or $150 per each. So wondering if I can buy them both separately?

Hopefully this is in response to recognizing that less time should be spent playing junior rambo, and more on basic education, like second grade math.

I mean even Jethro got his cipherin' and guhzintas down by sixth grade...

I see some of these ads on CL and sometimes I wonder about people, exactly WTF do they do for twelve years in school? My guess is nothing besides oh so valuable in later life "team sports"....or this guy, junior rambo

You have people who are barely literate to start with, then they use text speech in the ads a lot. But they all want at least a high paying middle class job with bennies...

I am starting to sympathize with a lot of these big companies when they offshore even simple factory jobs.

$1,000 STIHL Gift Cer $700.00

Bought in January 2012 expires in 90 days...lets see February,March,April..... Oh wait Stihl said you can still use it. RIIIIIGGGGGHHHHTT!!

Good luck using an expired gift certificate!!

I thought it was illegal for a gift certificate to expire anymore...something with the new credit card laws?

I am going to contact and tell him to mail it to me and I will send the money if good.

Used Outdoor Woodstove

Ok today I have a used outdoor wood stove that was in use when a pole barn caught fire. This stove was only used for a few months. The stove has been tested by the factory and does not have any leaks and will have all new electrical parts replaced. At this time all the outer shell has been removed along with the insulation. The perfect stove for someone to get cheap and fix up on thier own. This unit would heat up to 2500 sq. feet or less. Give me a call if you would like further details or ask questions @517-420-5008. I also carry all parts you would need to hook up including the underground insulated pex.

Not really a laugh, but for 1500 if somebody was looking for an OWB, no idea what brand, or what shape or anything but...

good question, I have no idea. Haha, Maybe well probably, but it may be the users error even if it was the stove that did it. Hahah Or it could be a evil stove. haha

Latest posts

Back