Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chainsaw 310 Mac MCCulloch

Chainsaw 310 Mac MCCulloch (Pottstown/Reading)
Date: 2012-06-24, 1:00PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Make offer.. may need some work.. missing chainsaw... call if interested
sixone zero 350 five 2 68

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3089343478

You can buy this Mac McCulloch :msp_biggrin: but it is missing the...chainsaw...???

{2} 60 foot high oak trees

2} 60 foot high oak trees (Near Shoemakersville, Pa.)
Date: 2012-06-22, 2:55PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have two old oak trees approximately 60 feet high with trunk bases of around 8 feet in circumference. These trees are healthy and would make great lumber or firewood. Free to anyone who will cut them down and haul them away. Free fall area is possable for skilled operators. May be able to offer some cash in addition, but funds are limited. Located near Shoemakersville, Pa. Please email if interested.

60fttrees.jpg

At least he doesn't mention insurance... :msp_w00t:

Same here... How'd they come up w/ .75 cu. ft.?[/QUOTE

If you fill a milk crate with splits ,and bundle it, it works out to .75 cu. ft. or so I've been told. Also its the perfect size so they can carry two bundels increases sales. A lot of research went into finding just the perfect size for optimum return.

My competition....lol

This is a local company in my area who is so busy working doing quality work for customers that they still have time to post 20 Plus ads on CL every single day... All these posts are done in about 2 hrs every single day.. They have numerous pics of themselves being very careless and with minimal ppe. They say they specialize in topping....and being certified arborists..:msp_w00t:
I'll let the pics say the rest... Enjoy

View attachment 243242View attachment 243250View attachment 243251

This is a local company in my area who is so busy working doing quality work for customers that they still have time to post 20 Plus ads on CL every single day... All these posts are done in about 2 hrs every single day.. They have numerous pics of themselves being very careless and with minimal ppe. They say they specialize in topping....and being certified arborists..:msp_w00t:
I'll let the pics say the rest... Enjoy

View attachment 243242View attachment 243250View attachment 243251

Your Pics are brokey. :( haha

Same here... How'd they come up w/ .75 cu. ft.?[/QUOTE

If you fill a milk crate with splits ,and bundle it, it works out to .75 cu. ft. or so I've been told. Also its the perfect size so they can carry two bundels increases sales. A lot of research went into finding just the perfect size for optimum return.

16" splits in most 5 gallon buckets come up to .75 as well. That is how I started.

Big Bosts Beware

Do not go to Wyn Rd off of March road to pick up these posts. The owner of the posts isn't giving them away. Apparently his neighbor doesn't like them so instead of talking to him she is inviting someone to do her dirty work and risk being arrested for the pleasure. She doesn't list her phone number but she has a posted sign near the posts and if you call her she will confirm they are free for the taking. The rightful owner was quite angry at 1st that we were preparing to take his posts but calmed down toward us when he realized his neighbor was behind the misunderstanding.

To the owner, thank you for understanding, we would never take something without permission.

To the neighbor, you should look in the mirror and consider how your actions could effect others.

I sold a guy a saw the other day off of Craig'sList, and he plainly stated that he was going to post it on eBay. I have no problem with that. I don't sell on eBay, and I got what I wanted for the saw. If he can get a few $$ more for it that's good for both of us.

Since he was so upfront about it, I e-mailed him photos of the saw that I took for CL and asked him to send me a link to his eBay listing when he posts it.

Philbert

I see that done all the time. These guys hit the garage sales and sell on eBay. If they add a little extra on shipping they might come out ahead. Right now the fishing stuff is real hot. The older reels bring good money just like the older saws. Maybe they are better made or something.

I sold a guy a saw the other day off of Craig'sList, and he plainly stated that he was going to post it on eBay. I have no problem with that. I don't sell on eBay, and I got what I wanted for the saw. If he can get a few $$ more for it that's good for both of us.

Since he was so upfront about it, I e-mailed him photos of the saw that I took for CL and asked him to send me a link to his eBay listing when he posts it.

Philbert

Latest posts

Back