Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like two different type of blocks in the pictures... Might want to ask how many he has of each type. Try to talk him down a little on the end blocks.. Maybe ask for more pictures. :msp_ohmy:

If I can't get those for $.50 each then I'll just buy them at the cement block company for $1.27 with tax each. Time is money and those extra .27 each a block are loaded in a few minutes.

I hit the mother load about 3 months ago, large commercial project over ordered blocks, I got 500+ 8" for $.40 each and 400 12" blocks for $.60 each. Doesn't hurt that my truck can take 350 8" or 180 12" at a time.

Mods deleted the block ad due to profanity. Sorry everyone.

Since I did think it was funny, regardless of the overuse of the F-bomb, I found it and blocked out the offensive words. Here's the PG version. Fill in the blanks in your mind if you need to!

attachment.php

Sounds like most of the old-heads around here hahaha
I bet this guy is hilarious to be around.:msp_biggrin:

Hmmmmm...

FREE Large Hackberry Tree FREE (Chillicothe Mo)

Very large MASSIVE hackberry tree that should yield 10+ cords of excellent firewood...

Free to anyone that will take it down and clean up after themselves...

There are no power lines anywhere near the tree but a bucket truck will be needed for the branches that hang over the house...

If you are interested phone 66O-232_32OO (voice only i do not have text) •Location: Chillicothe Mo

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Back