Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not really a laugh but a good sales tactic!
Hard Wood & Firewood

00v0v_fmTVxsdoexC_600x450.jpg

00j0j_bme7Kvz7fF3_600x450.jpg

Fire Wood for you, always hard wood. Ready to burn. $70 per face cord. Pick up and delivery are available. From Hebron to Valpo $20, or similar distance. Free arm load sample, available upon request.

As long as I have been watching that forum he has been trying to sell them. It's too far of a slog for me to pay anything for them. Sounds like they are going to rot where they lay. Shame.

Poulan pro electric chainsaw - $100
01414_7LuHClyVViq_600x450.jpg

00M0M_gqeUmbIIXRY_600x450.jpg

Poulan pro electric chainsaw 8 amp 1.5 HP Electric Pole Pruner with 10-Inch Bar and Chain, Boom Telescopes up to 8 Feet

Great condition. Was barely used. $120 or best offer.

I found one oh the power heads in dumpster that still worked. Not sure if the combo is worth half of that. Maybe $30.....I just looked and Mills Fleet farm lists it for $98....still too much IMO

Are you a sparky Philbert?
I've seen cables in a tray that caught fire because of a over loaded tray and improper ventilation.
I could see that a plugged in cord under a mattress could set fire because of no way to dissipate heat, but a unplugged cord connected together I'm not going to believe.
Longer lengths of cable which I have here at the mine 2000 ft. or more will store a static charge when the power is tuned off and we have to ground each conductor, like discharging a capacitor or your get a heck of a jolt.

Log splitter !! Cheap need to sell - $2000
00303_19BYq6qb5AP_600x450.jpg

00k0k_iFB11eZmEjj_600x450.jpg

01414_47lHcji6NrK_600x450.jpg
\
Great log splitter works and runs good needs a battery if you wanna try it I have one and I can run it for you.
It's big good for big logs and small any kind.

Log processor/splitter - $8000
00q0q_gcJxJZ5rxKK_600x450.jpg

This was a homemade log processor that has a 45hp diesel motor and a log lift the wedge is able to go up and down with a good operator it can produce 1 full cord a hour. If your in the firewood business you will make your money back on this fast I know because I did. This is a very reliable machine and it is towable no trades call or text Jon at 217-414-449three

Log processor/splitter - $8000
00q0q_gcJxJZ5rxKK_600x450.jpg

This was a homemade log processor that has a 45hp diesel motor and a log lift the wedge is able to go up and down with a good operator it can produce 1 full cord a hour. If your in the firewood business you will make your money back on this fast I know because I did. This is a very reliable machine and it is towable no trades call or text Jon at 217-414-449three

How does it cut?

Back