Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
60' plus Hickory tree (Lascassas)

Date: 2011-05-24, 10:13PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

What you don't want I'll burn here on the farm. Thanks

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3n83p43le5O15Y55P1b5o9fabdbaf49aa1708.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hard to see in that picture, but the tree is between a house and an above ground swimming pool. Looks like there's a fence along one side, too.

Hard to see in that picture, but the tree is between a house and an above ground swimming pool. Looks like there's a fence along one side, too.

Don't worry about that swimming pool. Objects in the picture are closer than they appear :msp_ohmy: Oh, and by the way, you are insured correct?

Just hire a crane & a climber @ your own expense.... You'll be lucky enough to pay MORE for unsplit green firewood than if you'd bought it split/seasoned/delivered. You will get the additional bonus(s) of being able to play w/ your saws, loading it for the trip home, throwing it off of the truck (all great exercise w/o the cost of the gym membership), & buying fuel to help stimulate the economy. What a sweet deal!

alls well that ends well.

if the tree has any "situation" to it that i'm not comfortable with, i always tell them to hire an arborist. i tell them that if they hire a guy to just drop the limbs that cause concern, it would save them money.

i don't risk anything just for a tree.

As for as free firewood I answered one ad said free firewood and did Got three dump truck loads and used her tractor and pro who dropped trees cut them in 24 inch pieces. That is the only good deal I ever got for free firewood. I stop doing the free firewood stuff and now I work with a Pro he puts them on the ground and removes the small stuff and I get the big stuff.

FREE OAK and RED MAPLE for firewood (West Hurley, NY)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-06-03, 9:48AM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

70 foot (20" diameter) recently felled oak tree and some red oak branches...yours to take FREE off property for firewood.

There is a picture of an uprooted tree...lmao
:laugh:

http://catskills.craigslist.org/zip/2418470415.html

"Lots of firewood"

One last stump for firewood (Warminster)

Date: 2011-05-31, 4:50PM EDT

We had a tree cut down and a lot of firewood is already gone. Still left is a very large piece of the stump. Free to whoever wants it.

It is large and very heavy. You will need a chainsaw to cut it into some smaller pieces. (Large chain saw).

If interested, I do have 3 other large pieces in the truck that I was going to get rid of. Two people can lift those pieces.

Reply to message if interested. Thank you!

A lot of free wood ads are bunk.One was just a small pile of split wood left to rot.Another was on a farm,was told big tree good hardwood.Checked it out and it was a mostly brush tree at one time but rotted to nothing with 6ft of rotted trunk.The root ball was barely holding the thing up it was rotted so long.I would have taken it if she would let me have access to the 30 plus acres of oak across the field but she didn't want ruts in the dirt from me driving to them.Most these ads are people looking for somebody to clean there yards.No thanks I don't like cleaning mine why would I want to clean yours?Sometime I luck out and stumble across a fresh fell tree and get a few cord.I have a deal with a local guy that fells trees in the fall and I get the tops.Only catch is I have to do a load to his out door burner for a load for me.Not a big deal and the wood is already seasoned just split and burn.

Black Walnut tree trunk - $200 (birdsboro)

Let alone it is funny all together, do the math, even funnier.

Black Walnut tree trunk

Black Walnut tree trunk - $200 (birdsboro)

Date: 2011-06-09, 4:19PM EDT

12'-6" long and 24" diameter. It has a crotch at on end. The tree fell last August. The roots pulled out of the ground, the trunk has only been laying on the ground for three weeks. No rot, solid tree in great shape. You should be able to get 260 board feet out of it. Thats about $.75 a board foot.

anyone with a chipper who wants to chip branches for free mulch (shillington)

anyone with a chipper who wants to chip branches for free mulch

anyone with a chipper who wants to chip branches for free mulch (shillington)

Date: 2011-06-07, 12:24PM EDT

i have alot of tree branches and more to come if anyone wants to come chip the branches for free mulch let me know

no spam

From Sacto Craigslist. Don't everyone call this guy at once. A true gem. Tree is in backyard surrounded by three redwood fences and a McMansion on the other. Hurry and reply asap to get this "firewood" for free, before all that's left is the valuable stump!

"Free Oak firewood if you have experience cutting a fairly large tree (about 24 inches diameter) and have a good chain saw, rope and wheel barrow.
It is in the backyard about 80 feet from the street. A 6 feet wide bob cat or all terrain vehicle could drive right up to to it.
Please reply asap with the time frame you can cut and take the tree"

Looking for a Logger - $1 (Arbor Vitae)

Looking for a Logger

Looking for a logger to take down 2-4 or more pines from my yard. The trees are approximetly 75ft tall (estimated) and at least 4-5ft round. Looking to trade the lumber for the work. Must be insured. If interested call 715-892-4949.

Looking for a Logger

Looking for a logger to take down 2-4 or more pines from my yard. The trees are approximetly 75ft tall (estimated) and at least 4-5ft round. Looking to trade the lumber for the work. Must be insured. If interested call 715-892-4949.

Looking for a doctor to take out a gallbladder and cancerous tumor in exchange for the body tissue and blood.

Must be board certified . . .

that one looks OK

FREE OAK and RED MAPLE for firewood (West Hurley, NY)

Date: 2011-06-03, 9:48AM EDT

70 foot (20" diameter) recently felled oak tree and some red oak branches...yours to take FREE off property for firewood.

There is a picture of an uprooted tree...lmao
:laugh:

FREE OAK and RED MAPLE for firewood

good price, free, looks like easy access and easy cuttin

Pay me to take down my fence!
Wooden Fence - $10 (Enola Rd)

Date: 2011-06-17, 4:48PM EDT

20 year old treated wooden fence, 1 inch thick, 4 inch wide, height varies from 4 to 5.5 feet. Still attached to posts in ground. Offering to allow you to remove section at a time or all of it. Approx 400 to 500 linear feet in fence line. Asking $10.00 per section. Section is 6 to 8 feet long.

The pictures don't make it look any better

Wooden Fence

old underwear/clothes - $20 (Lansing)

Date: 2011-06-22, 11:06AM EDT

looking to buy womens panties. will pay reasonable prices.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2455579655

Please send to Weird Wayne, c/o Sex Offender Registry.

This dude needs some serious help. Unless, of course, he's doing a scientific study about new types of PPE. Could be. Just sayin'

old underwear/clothes - $20 (Lansing)

Date: 2011-06-22, 11:06AM EDT

looking to buy womens panties. will pay reasonable prices.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2455579655

free oak tree (chesterfield)

Date: 2011-06-21, 10:24PM EDT

i have a good size oak tree..you cut. will have to be topped before whole tree can come down due to leaning towards other house. you can have all the wood with possibly 3 other trees also..
i am in the chesterfield area between morganton & lenoir..

free oak tree

Latest posts

Back