Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are looking for a used MS361, you can save almost $8 under the cost of a new one. kcj

Like New stihl ms361 professional powerhead with over-sized bucking dawgs, only started and ran once for a few test cuts to make sure everything functioned perfect before listing, this is one of the most sought after stihl saws, the power to weight ratio is amazing.

The oil cap protector looks like its misshaped, may have had part off it chipped off in shipping, on the store shelf, or came form the factory like that, not totally sure, It was like that when I purchased it so i got a few dollars off and than bought the aftermarket dual large bucking spikes...

I paid $629.99 for this saw powerhead and $27.45 for the bucking spikes, never go to put it to use, just had it test ran and now I have to let it go due to some unforeseen home repairs that came up and I need the cash..
so $650 OBO takes it..

please email with any questions:

custom_gearhead@]

thanks
Jason

keywords: stihl ms290 ms310 ms311 ms362 ms440 ms441 chainsaw

it always blows my mind that people think their 361s are worth that. ya see it all over up here and down by the cities

If you are looking for a used MS361, you can save almost $8 under the cost of a new one. kcj

Like New stihl ms361 professional powerhead with over-sized bucking dawgs, only started and ran once for a few test cuts to make sure everything functioned perfect before listing, this is one of the most sought after stihl saws, the power to weight ratio is amazing.

The oil cap protector looks like its misshaped, may have had part off it chipped off in shipping, on the store shelf, or came form the factory like that, not totally sure, It was like that when I purchased it so i got a few dollars off and than bought the aftermarket dual large bucking spikes...

I paid $629.99 for this saw powerhead and $27.45 for the bucking spikes, never go to put it to use, just had it test ran and now I have to let it go due to some unforeseen home repairs that came up and I need the cash..
so $650 OBO takes it..

custom_gearhead@]

thanks
Jason

keywords: stihl ms290 ms310 ms311 ms362 ms440 ms441 chainsaw[/QUOTE]

There's a Dolmar 6400 on eBay w/ freight shipping as the only option. Just for kicks, I calculated the shipping to my zip... $378.50!

it always blows my mind that people think their 361s are worth that. ya see it all over up here and down by the cities

There was a lightly used Iron & Oak splitter on our CL a while back... The guy wanted $300 MORE than the internet sale price/ free shipping!

so $650 OBO takes it..

custom_gearhead@]

thanks
Jason

keywords: stihl ms290 ms310 ms311 ms362 ms440 ms441 chainsaw[/QUOTE]

99 out of 100 times, the old "I only ran it one time..." is B.S. Oh really, only one time huh? How did all the paint get worn of the bar? Why is paint rubbed off the bottom? Did you drag it home after the test cut?

Giant Cedar Trees

2 Giant cedar trees free for the taking must be removed professionally with cherry picker.

5N55Y25M23Kf3Gd3Idc4ffa2497b7d2b91c5a.jpg

5L65P25Jc3ne3K93Lbc4fc738d4cccd7019c2.jpg

Lots of fire wood

A large pile of fire wood its by the side of our house and starting to collect termites so we want it gone you are welcome to it but you will need to store it away from your house, there are two piles one each side of our pathway when I give our address for you to take it, take it all please.,

Termites for free!!!!!

Firewood (Altoona)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-04-17, 9:34PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going camping in a couple weeks. Looking for firewood that is already cut up in fireplace or firepit size. NOT interested in cutting down a tree or hauling away huge tree trunks. I dont have a chainsaw. I do
not want to pay anything for it so if you sell firewood, do not reply. I will come pick up at your convenience. Dont want brush either. Sorry for being picky but just illustrating what I want.

I want a new Mustang. I want it delivered to my house, I do not want to drive to get it. Also it must be black or red, none of those crappy white cars. I prefer it to be a GT 500 but would settle for a GT 300. Also I do not want to pay anything for it, so if you are a car stealership, or somebody that sells cars don't bother to reply.
Sorry for being so picky, but I am sick of ads where people are offering to give me their crappy Mustang GT's and expecting me to go pick them up.

Or

I am going on a gambling trip next week. Looking for a bag of cash to take with me. I would like fifties because large totals are easier to carry around. I do not have a savings account. NOT interested in working for this cash or selling anything so if you want something in return please do not reply. I will come pick up at your convenience. Don’t want change either. Sorry for being picky but just illustrating what I need to feed my habit.

Maybe I should post this on CL. Haha

Last edited:
I want a new Mustang. I want it delivered to my house, I do not want to drive to get it. Also it must be black or red, none of those crappy white cars. I prefer it to be a GT 500 but would settle for a GT 300. Also I do not want to pay anything for it, so if you are a car stealership, or somebody that sells cars don't bother to reply.
Sorry for being so picky, but I am sick of ads where people are offering to give me their crappy Mustang GT's and expecting me to go pick them up.

Or

I am going on a gambling trip next week. Looking for a bag of cash to take with me. I would like fifties because large totals are easier to carry around. I do not have a savings account. NOT interested in working for this cash or selling anything so if you want something in return please do not reply. I will come pick up at your convenience. Don’t want change either. Sorry for being picky but just illustrating what I need to feed my habit.

Maybe I should post this on CL. Haha

Hey man, I can sort you out on this money thing, got a big mixed pile of 50's & 100's (some 20's there too but only a few) blocking my gate, like you said you are welcome to come over and load all the cash you can carry. Here.

Beer included!
:cool2:

SA

I want this

Firewood (Altoona)

I am going camping in a couple weeks. Looking for firewood that is already cut up in fireplace or firepit size. NOT interested in cutting down a tree or hauling away huge tree trunks. I dont have a chainsaw. I do
not want to pay anything for it so if you sell firewood, do not reply. I will come pick up at your convenience. Dont want brush either. Sorry for being picky but just illustrating what I want.[/QU I want it my way bring logs to my yard saw the logs in to 16 inchs long. Split them and bundle them into 8 stick bundles. After a 100 cord you can do you one cord and clean up the mess. Hen get off my property

Firewood (Altoona)

I am going camping in a couple weeks. Looking for firewood that is already cut up in fireplace or firepit size. Not interested in cutting down a tree or hauling away huge tree trunks. I dont have a chainsaw. I do
not want to pay anything for it so if you sell firewood, do not reply. I will come pick up at your convenience. Dont want brush either. Sorry for being picky but just illustrating what I want.

I am going broke every week. I want to work as hard as I've ever worked in my life, for half of what I made 8 years ago. If you have anything to sell, please do not reply, as I have no money. Sorry for being picky, just trying to illustrate my will to survive.

Firewood (Altoona)

Maybe this dude should be working instead of taking time off for camping if he can't afford to pay a man for half a truckload of pine.

Back