Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gas Generator

http://appleton.craigslist.org/tls/1406548096.html

clgenerator.jpg

indeed!

HEY!!! I've always wanted to know how to do a "print screen" sort of function like you did with this ad. I often want to save or email a webpage before it changes or gets deleted.
How'd you do it?

With a a Mac, you press the 'Shift', 'Command', and '3' keys at the same time. You will hear a click like a camera, and it will be saved to your desktop.

With a Windows computer, there should be a key marked something like 'Prnt Scrn'. Press that button, then open up a blank page in some software like MS Word, or PowerPoint, and select 'Paste' from the drop down menu.

Philbert

With a a Mac, you press the 'Shift', 'Command', and '3' keys at the same time. You will hear a click like a camera, and it will be saved to your desktop.

With a Windows computer, there should be a key marked something like 'Prnt Scrn'. Press that button, then open up a blank page in some software like MS Word, or PowerPoint, and select 'Paste' from the drop down menu.

Philbert

Paint is probably the most universal program for windows for doing this. If you've never used it you can find it by clicking Start - All Programs - Accessories - Paint.

I take it you're a mac guy huh Philbert?

I take it you're a mac guy huh Philbert?

I own Macs. I use whatever is there.

My newer Macs will run Windows. If I have to. And if I want to buy the extra software.

Dalmatian90 said:
If you use "alt-prt screen" it will capture just capture just the active window, instead of the whole screen.

Thanks. I learned something here too! Good tip to know.

Philbert

STIHL 361 (Western Mass)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-08, 12:16PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My New STIHL 361 with a 24 " Bar was stolen with other items from the back of my truck 2 weeks ago. Any info would help. Reward for the recovery of my chainsaw. Along with money, you can watch as I beat the hell out of the thief when I find him. I really would appreciate any help any one could offer. Thanks.

:chainsaw:

Latest posts

Back