Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fireplace Wood (Neenah)
Date: 2010-04-23, 6:38PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

The wood is free to those that want it. A remodeling project has left some railroad ties I don't really need. The ties have been cut to fireplace size (neighbor got a new chain saw) but you may want to split some of it. Call 920-725-3098 for location and directions.

Actually, they can be used for landscaping. Borders for raised beds or such.
If it's free and not too far...

SA

http://cnj.craigslist.org/zip/1735713527.html
free fire wood
3n93m63p45Q35T35W2a5b23b630429461174a.jpg

lol ya, i guess its not a lie.. at least its cut into peices..
let me go burn off $15 in gas to pick it up and ill let you know how it burns :greenchainsaw:

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/zip/1736369563.html

have you been in a coma for the past year? were you abducted by aliens? on a drug binge? encased in carbonite? kidnapped by gary coleman while he forced you to re-enact whole episodes of the golden girls and didn't even let you be blanche? god i hate that guy. blanche i mean, not gary coleman. he's ok in my book. but so anyway, i've got about a years' worth of the WALL STREET JOURNAL here. there's probably a couple missing, so if you're some kind of OCD person, this may not be the auction for you. but if you want to catch up on all of last years' headlines, this is the auction for you or someone that has to read it to you because your eyes are still adjusting due to your unfreezing process! you'll relive such headlines as "Black friday tests economy" and "Hershey plots cadbury bid"! the thrills! the chills! they can all be yours. FOR FREE.

or use it as kindling. whatever. just come get it out of my apartment.

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/zip/1736369563.html

have you been in a coma for the past year? were you abducted by aliens? on a drug binge? encased in carbonite? kidnapped by gary coleman while he forced you to re-enact whole episodes of the golden girls and didn't even let you be blanche? god i hate that guy. blanche i mean, not gary coleman. he's ok in my book. but so anyway, i've got about a years' worth of the WALL STREET JOURNAL here. there's probably a couple missing, so if you're some kind of OCD person, this may not be the auction for you. but if you want to catch up on all of last years' headlines, this is the auction for you or someone that has to read it to you because your eyes are still adjusting due to your unfreezing process! you'll relive such headlines as "Black friday tests economy" and "Hershey plots cadbury bid"! the thrills! the chills! they can all be yours. FOR FREE.

or use it as kindling. whatever. just come get it out of my apartment.

I like the picture of the dog and thre frisbie...FAILED!!!

email this posting to a friend seattle craigslist > seattle > for sale / wanted > free stuff
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Free Firewood (View Ridge/Seattle)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-24, 8:10PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just took down a peach and a cherry tree and they are up for grabs for firewood. The available trunks of the peach is 10 feet tall by 6" diameter, the cherry is 4 feet tall by 5" diameter. There are also smaller branches that could be used for kindling. If you come please take the whole trunk, or cut it up (chainsaw?) in the driveway (not the grass). The trunks are currently in the parking strip. Kindling branches are next to the trunks as well a second bunch in front of recycling bins on street.

Address: 7541 44 Avenue NE, Seattle 98115
WHAT A GREAT LOAD OF WOOD THIS IS. HUH!!!!!!!!!!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1758096428

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

I'd be all over that in a second. It would keep my smoker puffing away for quite some time:greenchainsaw:

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/grd/1761317448.html

Poulan electric chainsaw

This saw works well, although needs the chain sharpened, this is why the 55 dollar price.

The model is a ES300

The reviews are great for this saw, it has more than enough power for even tree felling. :dizzy:

The chain was sharpened by my boss, it was quickly evident he didn't know what he was doing. It is an easy fix.

I would love to keep it but we are moving and it has got to go!

the cord is in good shape, come have a look at it, hear it run and see it really goes well​

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/grd/1761317448.html

Poulan electric chainsaw

this is why the 55 dollar price. WOW!!

The model is a ES300

The reviews are great for this saw, it has more than enough power for even tree felling. :dizzy: WOW AGAIN!

The chain was sharpened by my boss, it was quickly evident he didn't know what he was doing. It is an easy fix.

I would love to keep it but we are moving and it has got to go!

the cord is in good shape, come have a look at it, hear it run and see it really goes well​

HEAR IT RUN....lol

Back