Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder what he means..?

wichita craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
1939 PLYMOUTH COUPE SOLID BODY - $2000 (R.N.VILLE)

Date: 2010-11-12, 10:20AM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I HAVE REDUCED MY PRICE 3 TIMES NOW / NO MORE/ TIRED OF DAMN PEOPLE/ I HATE PHONE CALLS/ I HATE EMAILS/ I HATE YOU/ SERIOUS CASH BUYER , NO 20 DOLLAR BILLS I ONLY TAKE 1 DOLLAR BILLS CAUSE I HATE BIG BILLS/NO TRADES , NO TIRE KICKERS , NO DREAMERS , NO SCAMS/NO FAT PEOPLE/NO SKINNY PEOPLE/NO NO NO!/ INFACT I HATE ME SO DONT BOTHER CALLING CAUSE I WONT BE HERE/.......... DAMN SOLID ASS ROLLER , NO ENGINE NO TRANSMISSION, NO FENDERS/ NO GLASS/ NO BODY/NO TITLE/ NO BRAINS, NOT A DRIVING CAR AS IT IS NOT A CAR, IT ALL IN MY MIND CAUSE THE MIND IS A TERRABLE THING...... NEEDS RESTORATION , PROJECT CAR ,HOBBY CAR,DREAMERS CAR, KIT CAR, STREET CAR WITH DESIRE TO BE A CAR SOMEDAY.. STREET ROD , RAT ROD , GASSER , FASTER AND FASTER......................NO REASONABLE OR SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED..KISS MY ASS KISS YOUR ASS KISS HIS ASS...MERRY X-MY-ASS

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2056274155

I got a kick out of this one:

http://tricities.craigslist.org/grd/2046981445.html

All our wood is split and all hardwood species...It's $50 per rick picked up and deliver is available for a extra small fee! This is not someone saying you get their truck load in which you have no idea how much that actually is, this is a FULL+ rick! You can reach us at (423) xxxxxxxx Thanks

Now, just exactly what is a "rick" anyway.....

Rick n. a heap or pile; a stack of hay, corn, peas, etc., especially one built and thatched.

So, you're not getting some unknown amount, you're getting a full pile!!!! lol

Last edited:
FIREWOOD Approx 5 pulp cords Cut 8 ft lengths OBO - $450 (Medford/Holway)
Date: 2010-11-11, 10:18AM CST

Nice mix of maple, oak, ash, Hemlock. 3" dia to 16". This is about 27+ standard cords. Located off Hwy 64.
Great Deal!!!
5 pulp cords is 27+ standard cords??? Is a "standard cord" a rick?http://northernwi.craigslist.org/for/2054400530.html

Myself

I love love craigslist" I don't know if some of the people on their think we are as dumb as they are? O, we are are the dumb ones,aren't we ??? LOL Well, got to go check out craigslist now, LOL.

Last edited:
craigslist said:
fire wood (racine)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-11-16, 7:41AM CST
Reply to: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry about the late ad but today i will be cutting up a rather large branch from a willow tree about 25 ft long and if you come out and haul it away its yours for the taking just give me a call and ill give you directions its in town not hard to find thankx 507-421-XXXX first call first take
P.S theres about a cord or more of wood after cutting it up

That must be a LARGE branch.....lol

Craigslist in Philly

Hi everyone. I am not sure if this has been posted, looked for it yesterday but couldn't't find it. I had seen it over the weekend. Then, voila, it shows up today, but the price is reduced. Last weekend it was a 30/30 Deal. Times are tough I guess. I thought you all would get a laugh. This is from Cragslist Philadelphia. Be sure to take notice the delivery vehicle, at least I am guessing the wood gets loaded into the trunk and delivered.

philadelphia craigslist > for sale / wanted > farm & garden
Date: 2010-11-18, 12:35PM EST

I am bringing to you 30 pieces of Seasoned and TRUE to burn Firewood!
This is 30 pieces of Mixed hardwoods that is 18 inches and smaller
SEASONED 2 Years old and Ready to burn at the door. And Delivered!
Hit me up with an E mail for a delivery and will respond back to you in 24 hours
Thanks for your interest.
Lamont

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi everyone. I am not sure if this has been posted, looked for it yesterday but couldn't't find it. I had seen it over the weekend. Then, voila, it shows up today, but the price is reduced. Last weekend it was a 30/30 Deal. Times are tough I guess. I thought you all would get a laugh. This is from Cragslist Philadelphia. Be sure to take notice the delivery vehicle, at least I am guessing the wood gets loaded into the trunk and delivered.

philadelphia craigslist > for sale / wanted > farm & garden
Date: 2010-11-18, 12:35PM EST

I am bringing to you 30 pieces of Seasoned and TRUE to burn Firewood!
This is 30 pieces of Mixed hardwoods that is 18 inches and smaller
SEASONED 2 Years old and Ready to burn at the door. And Delivered!
Hit me up with an E mail for a delivery and will respond back to you in 24 hours
Thanks for your interest.
Lamont

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Do you think stacking is included in the price?:confused:

Don't all rush over there at once...

Free firewood (exeter, pa)

Date: 2010-11-18, 2:55PM EST

i want large tree (oak, i believe) removed from my yard
about 2-1/2'-3' diameter
i live in exeter pa
must cut and remove entire tree
questions call 610-763-9906

I may call and go look at it just for ####s and giggles!

Oak Firewood - $20 (between Troy and Wright City, MO)
Date: 2010-11-23, 6:30PM CST

I have oak trees already down and seasoned. You cut up and haul, $20 pick up truck load. Available this weekend, Nov 27 & 28.
314-***-****, leave message if no answer, and I will get back with you as soon as possible. Located half way between Troy and Wright City, MO,
a mile off Rt. J.

Here's a good one. I gave this guy an estimate last winter to take down these trees and either take the firewood or push it in a pile on his place and he'd burn it. Priced it at 2,500 bucks to take down 10 oaks and two pines. One oak was leaning over his barn. I guess he paid someone to drop the trees and now wants to get paid to have his yard cleaned up. There will be some pissed off firewood cutters. Seven of the ten oaks were rotten beyond burning. He was convinced that day the oaks were worth the work for the firewood. :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back