Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see the demand for it. My dad can fell and buck easily with his small saw, move logs with the tractor, etc. But when it comes to splitting and stacking, the picking up and wrestling with the wood is too much, and I do all the splitting. If he can do a cord an hour with that machine, $25 is a fair price to pay. I would just have everything lined up for him ready to go.

I doubt he can do a cord in two hours with that splitter

You reckon that He's already even washed that ms210 out with some nice clean strait gas for ya ?
or leaned it out for max speed and got all the carbon out of 'er too.

My favorites are the ones that claiming.. "it just needs a new sparkplug"
umh hum, Yeah right.

From the same people who brought you the priceless black walnut, I give you the white pine worth thousands....

Date: 2012-12-17, 12:36PM EST
Reply to this post [email protected][?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm looking to see if anyone has a use for a rather large recently dead White Pine tree. The tree just died this last fall, which I'm sure is because of the drought. I would love to see it go to a good use versus rotting. It is easy to access and is tall and straight. The base is ~30" in diameter and could make an amazing beam or column in any home, or it could be used as an amazing source for the crafters. I could help with cutting it down, but cannot load or haul.

I would think a tree of this sort could be worth a few thousand dollars, but I would be happy with only a portion of that.
•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID:3484457283

This one made me laugh:

call bill 609-276-869@ I can safely cut down and remove trees. Lower prices. Because of the Super Storm Sandy. I am a Sgt. In the U.S. Marines and I will take your tree down with military percision.

044 80cc stihl 32in bar

i have a stihl chainsaw it has been bored 10 over and has a new chain just had the oiler turned up on it runs great no problems trades are welcome xxx-xxx-xxxx

Interesting. So 10 over turns a 70cc saw into an 80cc saw? I wonder who re-plated the cylinder wall?

Free firewood - u cut up and haul!!!!

"We have a couple of trees that fell during the summer and one that we recently cut down. All could be burned today!
Free to whoever wants to come by, cut it up and haul it off. Please call or text ####### seven three or reply to this ad."

Jayson .

Methinks that Jayson should surrender his chainsaw to the authorities.

How in the heck did he get that tree to fall that way?

ADDED BONUS - In addition to the widow-maker pine tree, you get a giant uprooted Poplar!!!!!!!

Free wood for burning, need it gone.
Email me for the address.

3Kc3G73l55F25Me5Jfcch5b3b503a57a51231.jpg

Hmm...kinda would be interested what would happen here, if Jason was left to his own devices on this project?? :popcorn:
"

We have a couple of trees that fell during the summer and one that we recently cut down. All could be burned today!
Free to whoever wants to come by, cut it up and haul it off. Please call or text ####### seven three or reply to this ad."

Jayson .

ADDED BONUS - In addition to the widow-maker pine tree, you get a giant uprooted Poplar!!!!!!!

WOW talk about Barber Chair....

"We have a couple of trees that fell during the summer and one that we recently cut down. All could be burned today!

Jayson .

Latest posts

Back