Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing like asking new price for a well used saw. this guy always has used saws listed on here for new price. they dont move very fast. this one is newer but he has a few that stay on for a couple years at a time

http://fargo.craigslist.org/grd/4360376973.html

Stihl MS290 Chainsaw - $345 (DL/Park Rapids Area)
00m0m_eDNKnfMIuqV_600x450.jpg

For sale a very nice used Stihl MS290 Farm Boss series chainsaw, has a 16 inch bar and NEW chain, rated at 56cc's, 3.7 bhp, comes with a case, the case is sun faded so the outside is kind of a yellow color, it is a Stihl brand case tho, runs good, oils good, has some wear on the bar as you can see from pictures. Selling price is $345.

I personally looked at this saw 2 springs ago....

Stihl MS361 Chainsaw - $425 (DL/Park Rapids Area)
00d0d_1zo3VLRHPvG_600x450.jpg

Have for sale a Pro-Series Stihl MS361 chainsaw, 20 inch bar/chain, 59cc and 4.6 bhp, has the decompression button, anti-vibe springs, excellent power to weight ratio, great all around saw, as you can see from pictures power head is clean, bar does have paint wear but works well, good chain. Selling price is $425. Thanks NO SPAMMERS

Before Craigslist, every spring my dad would pile up the composted manure from the area where we would feed hay bales to our cattle. We are talking a pile that was bigger than a house and put up a sign on it for $25 a pickup load. He would literally sell the crap out of that stuff. It was always full of spiny amaranth seeds and other weeds you wouldn't want in a garden. But he would have the trucks lined up on a Saturday and load them with the tractor.

Free Firewood - Long shot - Free wood from cut down trees (evanston)
00z0z_4TwLfloAGNj_600x450.jpg

I know that this is probably not going to happen, but if you want to come pick up free cut down tree firewood, it's yours! Not sure the species of tree.

Also, theses are pretty long pieces of wood.

I am far from an expert but isn't that way too far for the notch? I have gotten my saw stuck when I haven't been halfway in. How did that tree come down remotely where he wanted? how was the tree held up by the hinge alone?

If you look at the next picture, The tree did not land where he wanted it.

Tree Stumps (Independence, MO)

I have some tree stumps that I need pulled from my yard. If you're interested in the wood bring you saw and can remove the stump, it's yours. Please contact Sandy at (Eight one six) 646-0233
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4402924249

posted: 16 hours ago

updated: 16 hours ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

How can you tell that from the picture?

From the picture it looks like he is trying to fell it straight out into the yard. The next picture shows the tree laying to the left of the stump with very little if any hinge wood. I suspect the weight of the tree determined where it landed as opposed to his hinge or lack of.

Here's one for you, thank God the stony is getting rid of his saw.... for those of you in normal states mmj means Medical Marijuana. I have no idea what a fritted disc and a vortex 18 gauge are....

http://boulder.craigslist.org/bar/4408698039.html

chainsaw/ mmj glass bong - $400
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

Wanting to trade my ms290 stihl chainsaw runs great, fritted disc and and vortex 18 guage awesome price. Looking to trade for good mmj? Shoot me an offer. Thank you.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

I am far from an expert but isn't that way too far for the notch? I have gotten my saw stuck when I haven't been halfway in. How did that tree come down remotely where he wanted? how was the tree held up by the hinge alone?

That's hilarious, I can't believe somebody would post a mess like that on a site trying to advertise their own work.

who is going to chip all that with a 10 hp chipper?

Not I, said the cat

Back