Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what you have to do when you don't have a running chainsaw! You are still a cheap A$$ though! Like me! Lol... I look for deals like these, eliminates a lot of the "free wood" issues. You have to contact the seller, pay him the $$ in person. You have a guaranteed truckload of wood waiting for you when you show up. I like deals like this one... No Joke!
View attachment 1089426

If it was priced "per round" that is a joke! No way... Per Truckload that is what I like! Pickup truckload.... 1 ton with liftgate and landscape rack... almost 9' bed that way, and about a cord of rounds for 25$ Shhh.... Usually I get it for free but have to do "extra stuff" to get the wood. Like saw it into rounds, move it, pull out of a brush pile, Free is never Free! As I always say now.

Picture with the truck was last fall, had to buck all the stuff up and load it into the truck is all. It was Free and got it through a Craigslist Ad! Good deal, burned it up last winter. About 3 cords of firewood. Extra bonus points if you know what TV show the lumberjack is from! Lol...Kind of goes with the other pictures I thought.View attachment 1089421View attachment 1089423View attachment 1089424
Little House on the Prairie

Little house of course! Cool alcove.
Isiah Edwards... We watch MeTV a little too often... I made that alcove myself using ideas from an old book on wood stoves and fireplaces. Took me a few summers to get it all done. It's also insulated on the outside of the house so that it stays warm for a long time. Too warm sometimes! It doesn't get really cold in the Pacific NW or Cascade Mountains like back east or in the Rockies. A little tricky getting the right size fire going in the shoulder seasons. (Wear sweaters in the morning and evening)

Latest posts

Back