Ct GTG postponed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usmarinekurt

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am sorry to say the there is a family emergency on my side involving a hospital stay for an extended period.
Hopefully this turns out for the better

Sorry guys but the chainsaws are gonna be sitting idle and possibly sold if necessary
SH.T!!!

Connecticut GTG

I am sorry to say the there is a family emergency on my side involving a hospital stay for an extended period.

Sorry guys but the chainsaws are gonna be sitting idle and possibly sold if necessary
SH.T!!!

Forget the SORRY stuff,take care of business,and hopefully all turns out well.
Prayers sent.
RR
RR

kurt , to bad for the postponement , hope everything works out . you should post the announcement on the orig thread cuz alot of guys will be subscribed to it ,in case they miss this thread . good luck jk

Kurt, I will keep you and your family in my prayers, Family ALWAYS comes first! The chainsaws and us fella's......yea..we'll be here when your ready!
Rich

Sorry to hear this Kurt, a GTG sounds like way more fun than an extended hospital stay :eek2: Take care of family first of course, we'll be here when you're ready.

SH.T!!!

Kurt very sorry to hear of your situation. Hope everything works out just fine for you and that those great saws of yours stay right where they belong.

Kurt very sorry to hear of your situation. Hope everything works out just fine for you and that those great saws of yours stay right where they belong.

Hope the same.

Good luck and most of us will still be around when you are ready for a GTG. Take care of the important stuff first!

bump bump...anyone here any news from Kurt at all? I see his last login was on Feb 6th...I hope he is well

bump bump...anyone here any news from Kurt at all? I see his last login was on Feb 6th...I hope he is well

I haven't ... matter of fact I've never spoke to him at all. Offered my contact info when the GTG was first scheduled to help set up and so forth ... never heard from him though. Cruised by his home the other day and it sure looks quiet, not much activity at all. Even an uprooted tree that crossed his driveway was still there, less the 10' section to make for passage.

Have never met Kurt ... are there folks here on AS that have met him at other GTGs? Perhaps you can give him a call ?? Or he'll let us know what's going on when he's ready. Let's leave it at that.

Big L, I have met Kurt at our GTG we had up in Conway, I dont have any other contact info for him, and I was just concerned and wanted to make sure that he is alive and well..thanks

Back