Ct gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow

How about an address?

Poodles as hunting dogs? Hmmm yes they were. How many breeders actually still breed that? Next to none. From one Marine to another poodles are fag dogs.

But I might just still show up. That is if you ever supply us with an exact location.

1469 new london turnpike Glastonbury ct

There will be 3 poodles there at the venue. They have been reading this

No on the 261 raffle

Hey Kurt,

Got room for one more? I am pretty sure I will be around that weekend and would love to come help make a big pile of chips!

What do you need food wise or other?

Does anyone who is attending have a digital tac? I would love to know what RPM's my saws are turning at.

I am about an hour from you (probably a little less)

Does anyone who is attending have a digital tac? I would love to know what RPM's my saws are turning at.

I'll have a tach. Comes in handy at one of these things. Especially when mixing old saws with new ones because it's too easy to wind the old girls up way past where they belong.
:biggrin:

I'll have a tach. Comes in handy at one of these things. Especially when mixing old saws with new ones because it's too easy to wind the old girls up way past where they belong.

spike60, I enjoy your posts sir! You're a fountain of knowledge and seem to be willing to help anyone. :msp_thumbup:

Spike60, I have atach also, I'll bring it along to just in case...I think the numbers on mine are a little bigger to, which would help for us visually impaired!

Spike60, I have atach also, I'll bring it along to just in case...I think the numbers on mine are a little bigger to, which would help for us visually impaired!

With that keg of IPA there may be a lot of impairment; visually and otherwise. :laugh:

Would be interested in comparing my tach to the others onsite. Can bring supplies also. The weather may be the only factor that'll screw me up, have to plow/sand if called in.

wow...22hrs of plowing! Gotta make hay while the sun is shining.

We got ~4 inches of snow, all the plow guys were out if force.

I was glad my snow blower ran properly this storm. Back in October it wouldn't run under load, the carb was all gummed up. Seems much better after a rebuild.

Learn something everyday! :laugh: Really had no idea that an old saw could be over revved. I'll have my 031av there, perhaps it could be checked with one of the tachs? ... maybe the one with a large digital readout, for the visually impaired :hmm3grin2orange:

Kurt, you're across the street from the cemetery on New London Turnpike? Is that the place I saw a plow truck go off the driveway and partially down the embankment last winter? (hope it wasn't yours ... had to do some damage to the truck :eek2: )

I think we ended up with around 10inches......It gets on your nerves when people park like idiots when your trying to plow a lot....I swear they do it on purpose!

I think we ended up with around 10inches......It gets on your nerves when people park like idiots when your trying to plow a lot....I swear they do it on purpose!

Yes, bit more snow than anticipated. 8" at my local, and ten town or two south. Another surprise. Theyve had bad luck predicting accumulations this year.

I'm definitely in. This sounds like a good one.

I'll bring the 555/562, 372XT. Plus a few that I or others want to play with.

Long Trail IPA is heavenly. I'd dive in and do back strokes in that stuff. That might require the overnight idea, but I'd look to get a room nearby. What's close?

Hey spike ... there's a couple hotels in town you could check out, Hartford Hotels - Hilton Garden Inn Glastonbury / Hartford South Hotel, CT - Connecticut or Hartford Hotels | Homewood Suites Hartford-Glastonbury CT Hotel or if you're looking for more of the economy (lower priced ;) ) stay, check out East Hartford ... the next town to the North. There's plenty of hotels/motels on Main Street near Pratt & Whitney.

Learn something everyday! :laugh: Really had no idea that an old saw could be over revved. I'll have my 031av there, perhaps it could be checked with one of the tachs? ... maybe the one with a large digital readout, for the visually impaired :hmm3grin2orange:

Kurt, you're across the street from the cemetery on New London Turnpike? Is that the place I saw a plow truck go off the driveway and partially down the embankment last winter? (hope it wasn't yours ... had to do some damage to the truck :eek2: )

That is the exact place. No that was not me. He was promptly fired. Now I do it myself

Guys I need you to figure out the food amongst yourselfs
Whatever you bring will be welcome promptly cooked and eaten

The day creeps closer. I am in Orlando this week back Sat.

I will be tagging trees on Sunday

That s when I finally will hopefully fire up the 562

Latest posts

Back