Cub Cadet commercial CS5018 v.s. Husky 350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipknot

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just purchased a cs5018 which I think is the same as the efco 952???
Amazing saw! It matches up well against the husky 350, both have adjustable oiler, side chain tensioner, and .325 chain! Its my new firewood saw now. Do you guys think I should have went w/the husky 350 or some other make of saw?
I bought my cub cadet commercial saw with and 18" bar & chain for $231.99 marked down at TSC!
Also is efco any good and where in the heck can I get parts for emak/efco?

Can you give the specs on it, like the hp rating, the max RPM and exact cc. I'm just wondering if you have a 951. They are 50cc, rated at 3.4 hp, with a max RPM of 14,000. Mine is a great little saw, light weight, with lots of torque in the cut. The Olympyks/Efcos/Cadets hold up well. I think you made a wise choice.

Don't know about the comparison you asked about, but I love mine. Recently took down a 34" hickory with it and cut it up for firewood. Didn't have to get the big saw out, and didn't get a smaller one for the little stuff. For me it seems to be a pretty good all purpose saw. Of course I seldom work anything much bigger than 30" anymore. Most is in the 10-20" range. It does outrun my Husky, but that isn't the same as what you are asking. I think you'll be pleased.

Back