curly maple

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dayto

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have 35-40 FT of very old and Dry Curly Maple , the tree as abut 45" Wide and in real great shape (Very dry) Just curious what would this be worth selling to maill , the section are about 10-12" FT long , I thought it would make good cabnet wood.

I have 35-40 FT of very old and Dry Curly Maple , the tree as abut 45" Wide and in real great shape (Very dry) Just curious what would this be worth selling to maill , the section are about 10-12" FT long , I thought it would make good cabnet wood.

Might be worth more to someone who makes musical instruments. It's not really clear in your post - Is this still a log or has it been milled already? If milled, how wide/thick are the boards?

Might be worth more to someone who makes musical instruments. It's not really clear in your post - Is this still a log or has it been milled already? If milled, how wide/thick are the boards?

Have to agree, if it will pass muster for gutairs, then that would fetch the most $$$$

Back