current Husky Service Manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firtol88

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get one? or preferedly download one...

I found an older one on ebay -clicky the link- but would like one that covers the 346XP and 372xp (just incase I get a 372 ;D)

Last edited:
I have seen reference to it being on cd, this would be even better but either would be great.

This is a bit funny, when I buy a new truck I go to the parts counter and have them order me any service manuals for that vehicle (I may never use them but I want to have them). there are tons of places online to get factory service manuals for cars, trucks, motorcycles, electronics... you name it. It has to be out there but I sure can't seem to find it.

TIA for any help. :)

*edit -- like this only a 2004 version http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2393370235&category=50370

Last edited:
Any good husky dealer can sell you a printed workshop manual for a lot less than the crooked "justdavid". They should run $15-$25. As for the CD what makes you think it will not work ?

Bill

That's good news I'll have to go see about that in the morning. :blob2:
As for that CD not working I wasn't sure if the "EPA" saws were out in early 02, and I was relatively sure some changes have occured in the 346xp "EPA" versions (which is what I ordered).

But thanks I was beguining to think I was missing something.

You sir are a gentleman, a scholar, and a drinker of fine beers!!!!! :D

Thank you very much! :blob2:

For the guy with the 350 the workshop manual covers it but not the parts list.

I don't know about the 1st two comments but I think that I qualify for the 3rd...

Ask glens

firtol88 - I realy appreciate the 350 and 346xp manuals as I have both saws. Would you also have manuals, parts and service, for a 394xp or 395xp, as I have a 394xp also. Thanks again.

Don't thank me thank jeff, hell order a bar from him when you need or want one you won't be sorry.

Back