Custom Software Solution For Arborists.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minifly3

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have read and reread users giving there thoughts on how the software solutions we have just don't work right. This is not an ad for software as it doesn't exist yet, when it does i will go through the proper channels to advertise it.

What I am looking for is a list of needs/wants from arborists so i can try my best to build an app that will suite you all.

Software

Arborgold looks pretty nice I have looked into their product. I may buy it in the next 6 months to a year but I would like to see an exhaustive tree and shrub encyclopedia for my region, including common diseases, pests and treatments. Diagrams to show customers on proper tree pruning and safe tree removal rigging and more. All this in a program that I can show my customers on an Ipad and then print out a Estimate complete with pics, property layout, diagrams etc.

Feel free to pm me. I had a program made for me years ago that worked for me at the time. It was nothing like this but I need all the help I can get.

Latest posts

Back