Da JEWEL Rep points or OLE INFRACTION SYSTEM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a side note on here, but I just recieved a 090 to play with. I figured the more saws, the more Rep points. She aint in bad shape but not new either. When I get to building her up I'll call on your help. Art Martin, Look out.

Rotax Robert

and the others happy New Year also
Rotax Robert

Umm I guess that includes me.

Back atcha man, and happy New Year to all who make this place great.

And the rest of us too.

You ain't lying, that is the answer to all questions. "I would like to by a Stihl MS880". It never fails someone will say "Have you ever heard of the Dolmar 5100." "It will cut right there with the 880.":deadhorse:
:ices_rofl: That’s good stuff, guess I gotta get me one so I can hang out with the cool kids Huh

Happy New Year Robert
From, Robert

Oh yeah use canola bar oil in all your saws:biggrinbounce2:
Mow, I have to disagree with you. Everybody knows that flaxseed oil is far superior to the canola. Now I know it’s more expensive and all but I'm sure Rotax only wants the best for that Predator. Man I can’t believe you even suggested that.:buttkick:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:monkey: :monkey:

Just wondering where this will lead....

me thinks the wobbly pops are already being consumed by the OP:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

HAPPY NEW YEAR BEER BREATH, 090 you think 1/2" chain wil work? GET ER DONE! will have an 090 get together. Try 3in1 with a dash of ER. Jon

Back