David Bradley????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave630

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Has any one heard of David Bradley chainsaws?? There are at least 2 for sale on Seattle Craigslist right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure. I'd like to rebuild one. Think they look "classic" and epitomize retro. Think there were enuf made too that finding parts should be a fairly straightforward proposition. Check out acres internet.com...he has several and recently had a few for sale on eBay. Got pics?

Sure. I'd like to rebuild one. Think they look "classic" and epitomize retro. Think there were enuf made too that finding parts should be a fairly straightforward proposition. Check out acres internet.com...he has several and recently had a few for sale on eBay. Got pics?
I don't have pics but I am sure you can find them at seattle.craigslist.org pretty easily. I think the owners said they both run. Funny note: the tag on one of them says to mix 1/2 pint SAE 30 with each gallon of gas. Sounds like a smoke bomb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one sitting on the shelf. Need some time to mess with it/clean it up. Hope to get it running so I can have three generations of saws working again.

My first 'big' saw. DB gear drive. You could see the master link go around the bar. And no muffler to speak of.
not much value now, just for fun.

I have a couple to go to a good home cheap to someone in the local Minneapolis area. One sears gear drive DB and one regular I think. shipping is more than saws. the half inch chain is worth more then the saws.

Latest posts

Back