dead husky 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superfire

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
wondering if a etech 359 is worth rebuilding or should it be dealt with a large amount of exsplosives:confused: boss just said get rid of this:censored: :censored: piece of :censored: garbage. now what do with it rebuild or recycle the parts:dizzy: if for under $100.00 bucks it can be salvaged great if not it goes in to the recycle bin. it has fuel and spark but will not start.the damed saw is two years old and the dealers says tough luck and do not bring it back:chainsaw: help me decide i like free sawz but i usally stay as far as possible from huskys and other types of lower life form sawz.
please help me this danmed cad is killing me slowly but happily:greenchainsaw:

Dumpster? I'd normally agree if it's not Stihl (just kidding..), but it could have a very simple problem... I recently had one with a worn through impluse hose... 10 cent fix (oh, the crankcase was busted too, but that's another story..)

Compression?

Last edited:
wondering if a etech 359 is worth rebuilding or should it be dealt with a large amount of exsplosives:confused: boss just said get rid of this:censored: :censored: piece of :censored: garbage. now what do with it rebuild or recycle the parts:dizzy: if for under $100.00 bucks it can be salvaged great if not it goes in to the recycle bin. it has fuel and spark but will not start.the damed saw is two years old and the dealers says tough luck and do not bring it back:chainsaw: help me decide i like free sawz but i usally stay as far as possible from huskys and other types of lower life form sawz.
Why mess with something you dont even like in the first place? The way you're insulting it why would you want to fix it? I dont think you would ever be satisfied no matter how it was fixed or how well it ran. And yes, i think the 359 is a good saw.

heck ya... ebay it as parts

someone will be all over it!

please help me this danmed cad is killing me slowly but happil

You can probably fix it for under $100 unless it is destroyed. How does the p&c look? There are plenty of parts on ebay for the saw. Or you can send it to me. ;)

Hey bud, hope your feeling better. Didn't mean to be so tempermental. :cheers:

How did you make out with the JRed?

Sell or give it to me. I will rebuild it and give it a loving home!!

Steve

help me decide i like free sawz but i usally stay as far as possible from huskys and other types of lower life form sawz.

I will be glad to take in this lower life form and nurse it back to health. If you decide to toss it, let me know what you want to ship it...

duhoh

IT LIVES took off the muffler and it started right up . found it had a muffler epa muffler now i need a non epa muffler:clap: if it is that simple than i may go put my calks on and insert into my pie hole for being so :dizzy: of saw basher. guess i just did no not think before i decide it was junk. husky aint at fault it is the :censored: :chainsaw: :censored: EPA:cry:
thanks for getting me on the right side of you husky lovers:givebeer: and please for give me i am pro saw user and homeowner saw are not in my vocabulary.
thanks for every thing you guys said i have seen a light that needed turned on.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back