Deer damage to my wood hauler...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hit one last summer with my 66 mustang , it was a very sad day, i went down in the ditch and kicked it for hurting my car.
:cry::angry2::deadhorse:

man if i ever hit a deer in my charger id definatly finish it off if it wasnt dead.

deer were everywhere here well befor ehunting season anyway. i would see atleast 2-3 a week onmy way to work. ive damn near hit 4 of them in my truck so far. its only a matter of time i think.

I took up deer hunting in the beginning to thin them out so I wouldn't hit them in the car. (Turns out I like the meat so I try to put at least a couple in the freezer every year) My dad totaled a 67 chevelle on two deer and a tree. I hit my first in my mom's car in the fog, killed a couple with my trucks,but the one that takes the cake was a fawn that hit me. Saw it coming and new I couldn't stop so gunned it and swerved instead. Thing stuck its nose in the back wheel of my Camaro. Didn't hurt the car but I don't know if the deer survived. Had to have a heck of a nose bleed after that though.

Some 8'' Chanel some 2''x1/4'' pipe, should have gone 2 1/2'' but two is all I had and it's seamless too. And a 255x85 hanging off the front= what deer?:hmm3grin2orange:

Here's what Doug's bumpers' look like...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back