Determining year of Vermeer chipper by serial number

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bass_on_tap

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Has anyone got access or can determine the year of my Vermeer BC1000 brush chipper by serial number? Also, Is it possible to get a complete service record of the machine? Thanks Dave

Has anyone got access or can determine the year of my Vermeer BC1000 brush chipper by serial number? Also, Is it possible to get a complete service record of the machine? Thanks Dave

Go to the Vermeer site or call Vermeer, give em your VIN # and they can tell you. Not sure about a complete service record. Mine was an ex-hydro unit and luckily did have all the service records avl.

I went to the local store yesterday and asked the guy behind the counter for the complete service record for the unit I have, his reply was that it would take hours to collect. He did give me the last service record and it took seconds to print. I know it's been serviced there all it's life. I was hoping someone with a friendlier attitude could help.

Latest posts

Back