Diamond grinding wheels... looking for a vendor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TFPace

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I have read up on re-sharpening the carbide cutters on stump grinders. I am using Vermeers HD style cutter still. We have always worn them down and replaced. Now I want to try re-sharpening them.

Can anyone steer me to a company that sells the grinding wheel? I like the idea of sharpening on the machine. Using the mass of the cutter wheel makes a lot of sense to me.

Thanks for your help.

Tom

Hello everyone.

I have read up on re-sharpening the carbide cutters on stump grinders. I am using Vermeers HD style cutter still. We have always worn them down and replaced. Now I want to try re-sharpening them.

Can anyone steer me to a company that sells the grinding wheel? I like the idea of sharpening on the machine. Using the mass of the cutter wheel makes a lot of sense to me.

Thanks for your help.

Tom
I am also looking for a diamond wheel to go on my bench grinder to sharpen my Sandvic teeth,Had a Greenwheel from Greenteeth for my Greenteeth which worked out very well

Pay special attention to the amount and thickness of diamonds on the wheels. More expensive wheels usually best buy as they last ALOT longer.

Latest posts

Back