Did I pay too much for this truck?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of all things it was through my wife's work at an accounting firm. One of the accountants was getting rid of it. I guess since it wasn't a Bimmer or a Benz he didn't think it was worth anything. He even offered to drop the price but he's a good guy and I told him $500 was OK. :biggrin:

Man, I've scored some deals in my time... but this one has me beat!

When I first read this I thought you meant 5.9 cummins, :msp_ohmy: then I seen the pic and realized, 1/2 ton, 5.9 gasser. I might have had to put you on the AS "ignore" list if that was a 3/4 cummins! :laugh:

Man oh man!!!
The best I did yesterday was get poked in the eye with a sharp stick.
No, I really did get a stick in the eye yesterday. PPE in place. sh happens. Made the 'chuck hunting today more of a "lying on the ground thinkin' leftie" sorta thing. It'll heal, but if ya feel for me, ya could send me that truck. I'd surely be grateful:msp_tongue:
Nice!!!

$500?! The seller must not have thought too highly of it and I can't say I blame him :hmm3grin2orange:

Dunno...if it included a trailer and a cord of seasoned oak between the bed and trailer, then I'd say it wasn't a bad deal for a Dodge. :msp_razz:

Hope you at least felt a bit guilty and stopped and made a donation to a church on the way home.

Of all things it was through my wife's work at an accounting firm. One of the accountants was getting rid of it. I guess since it wasn't a Bimmer or a Benz he didn't think it was worth anything. He even offered to drop the price but he's a good guy and I told him $500 was OK. :biggrin:

I wouldn't want him for my accountant . But then maybe I would.

Helper springs on. Doesn't look too bad for a 1/2 ton truck. New radio install kit and speakers, 3 way ball hitch too. Total investment now around $700. Better stop. Oh yea, still need to fix the sagging headliner...

attachment.php

That's one of the 14 y.o. slaves driving...;)

Back