diesel fuel filter/primer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimma

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a vermeer 352 with a Diahatsu diesel in it. The fuel filter/primer is leaking from the threads (plastic cap on the bottom). I know I probably won't be able to get the plastic cap, but does anyone know any cross refrences on the whole fuel filter unit. I need it monday and dont have a vermeer dealer anywhere near me and there is no manufacture name on the filter. If I can find one where the housing fits, can I just use anyone? is there any other function or flow rate that I need to be concerned about? Or anyone know a quick fix for the threads on the plastic cap? they are stripped and too short to do much with..

The entire assembly is a Vermeer only "deal". I tried to cross mine to something "aftermarket" with absolutely no success.

I finally got the filter cap and float from Briggs and Stratton. Cost $50.00 but that was better than paying a couple of hundred for the whole assembly. The problem with this motor is that I couldn't get a parts list for it until today. Took me several hours of searching for similar motors to finally get the cap. At least now I have the B & S numbers.
Thanks Wheelloader

Back