Do we need to have a Georgia GTG?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gejyzegu.jpg

We are at the family reunion: I was planning on going to the GTG first, but everybody was in slow motion this morning

Well, I'm whupped, Groundi is taking pain relievers for her aches but I think a good time was had by all. Got to try out a lot of saw models I've never run. Got to try ported saws and Groundi ran a saw for the first time ever. She cut with three different models.
We did a little milling, a little racing and cut a dump truck full of cookies.
The BBQ turned out great (thanks Warpig6) and there was enough food for a lot more people. It was an enjoyable day. There was even left over pie. Unbelievable.

Everyone, it was a pleasure and an honor to meet you all. FOP, cannot thank you and Groundi enough for making this event happen, and everyone else who supported it. Only thing I regret about today is that we had to leave early to get back home. Still hear saws ringing in the ears... it's a beautiful sound. We're all pretty well done for the day. Just gotta say its the most fun I've had in a good while. Everybody be safe getting back home.

Dan

Latest posts

Back