Do you fight the grass guys at the gas station in the morning?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHateTrees

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I do. Yeah, I taught your best weed eater dude a few knots, now he is my best groundie. Nice Farm Boss, check out this 36" 660, that's a mans saw. I'm going to eat this this nacho cheese covered hot dog and then stop traffic with my tree climbing awesomeness, have fun with your mower. Fountain drinks are cool, but I get the bottles because I climb with them, yeah they cost more but whatev. Can you break a hundred, that's all my customers pay with. Move your power stroke, I need to fuel up my chip truck and 1800. You got a card? Call me if you need a big one dropped. Heres mine.

Let me see if I understand this rant. You dont like waiting your turn at the gas pumps and think your better than landscapers? Am I close? Maybe leave a little earlier and beat them to the pumps and they would have to wait for you. :)

:ices_rofl:Hey now... Get you dang oil leaking, no brake having chipper truck the heck out my way. Are you the redneck with the chipper truck that he won't shut off at the pumps for fear it won't restart? No problem... But lets get moving, I got 20 jobs to do today. :) How often do you get to trim their trees? I'll be back each week 26 weeks a year. :D

Edit: 660 huh? Guess I could let you run my masterminded 046... You'd prolly drop it though... Nevermind. :oops:

And when did they start putting power strokes in f-150's?

I have both types of crews, and do work with plenty of other companies of both types. In this neck of the woods the contractors aren't the ******** at the gas station, it's the cars.
If another contractor cuts you off, parks in a stupid fashion, etc, you just buy a burrito inside the quickie mart and stick it unwrapped without the tortilla inside his drivers side door handle and let him figure out why, while the other 8 contactors at the station laugh at him.
On the other hand if a broke down hoopty 93 Nissan sentra parks in front of one of the only four diesel pumps at the 24 pump station to go inside and buy losing lottery scratch offs, it's not exactly cool to push their piece of **** car into the drainage basin out back no matter how much you want to . One of my foremen pulled his truck up to the back of a car that cut him off on the way to the diesel pump so close that the woman couldn't get to the back license plate fuel door. When she yelled that he was too close, he asked her if she used diesel and when she said no he pointed and said "your pumps are over there". The crews still laugh about that one.
DDave

I have both types of crews, and do work with plenty of other companies of both types. In this neck of the woods the contractors aren't the ******** at the gas station, it's the cars.
If another contractor cuts you off, parks in a stupid fashion, etc, you just buy a burrito inside the quickie mart and stick it unwrapped without the tortilla inside his drivers side door handle and let him figure out why, while the other 8 contactors at the station laugh at him.
On the other hand if a broke down hoopty 93 Nissan sentra parks in front of one of the only four diesel pumps at the 24 pump station to go inside and buy losing lottery scratch offs, it's not exactly cool to push their piece of **** car into the drainage basin out back no matter how much you want to . One of my foremen pulled his truck up to the back of a car that cut him off on the way to the diesel pump so close that the woman couldn't get to the back license plate fuel door. When she yelled that he was too close, he asked her if she used diesel and when she said no he pointed and said "your pumps are over there". The crews still laugh about that one.
DDave

I do. Yeah, I taught your best weed eater dude a few knots, now he is my best groundie. Nice Farm Boss, check out this 36" 660, that's a mans saw. I'm going to eat this this nacho cheese covered hot dog and then stop traffic with my tree climbing awesomeness, have fun with your mower. Fountain drinks are cool, but I get the bottles because I climb with them, yeah they cost more but whatev. Can you break a hundred, that's all my customers pay with. Move your power stroke, I need to fuel up my chip truck and 1800. You got a card? Call me if you need a big one dropped. Heres mine.
Are you mad because you ran into a lawn guy that makes more money then you do and doesn't have to risk his life climbing trees ? Or do you just think your the best that ever was with all your Awesomeness

The lJs don't bother me. What does piss me off though ,I's the seasoned citizens that justHAVE to be there at 7:30 am to hey their dam lottery tickets for the drawing,,,, that evening.

OMG!,,,Is FTA trying to get back in?
I hope so,, miss that dumbass.
So any way,,yes it was a beautiful day,, although the heat was on, 102 degrees today.

Disclaimer alert!
This is a purposeful Highjack attempt at a stupid ass thread.
My feet are burning,,:)
Jeff

Since you guys got rolling first, would you mind locking up the Doberman and chop up the dog doo real good so it doesn't get in my tread? See ya after breakfast and an early nooner.

Its a German Short Haired Pointer that I found as a puppy, not a Doberman.
She'll rest her nose on the crate when I cook and looks angry. They are sweet dogs, so its funny to me

Attachments

• IMG-20140123-01881.jpg
    IMG-20140123-01881.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 34
Back