Do you have a website?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aldegar

www.gigharborbigfoot.com
Reaction score
Ok, so I have been working on my web presence :hueco: This stuff is insane!! I thought, ok build a website so customers can find me. Turns out that actually getting your page to show up in search engines is a chore in itself. Being that the market for potential customers will most likely hop on their smartphones and search for a tree service to call, it's a pretty big deal to be visible. So, after weeks of reading and getting harassed by sales people trying to sell me plans to boost my visibility I have a pretty good understanding of SEO or search engine optimization. Basically, the internet is truly a web so to get noticed you have to build a huge web of links that point to your site called back links. Some are easy to get but don't really contain content relevant to tree service so only boost your overall ranking not your keyword ranking. The best links would be from other tree services, since it would boost your keyword searches big time. I would be willing to put a links page on my website directing traffic to friends sites that are not part of my local competition in hopes that I could get some back links in return. If we could get enough tree services in this collaboration then we would all reap the rewards of being on top of our local competition in the search engines without paying for online marketing. Anyone interested in this type of scheme?

Getting 'hits' on a webpage is Meta tags....simply just fill out every single word you can think of that customers might try using to get to you.
Then spend some time typing them all into the 'window' in the admin page of your website, don't even worry about typing in the name four times....DAMHIKT, it won't hurt a thing to do that.

I have a website, and I have been averaging around 250-350 hits a day. It even tells me what people typed into their search engine to find me.
If I get .01% to buy, I figure it worth it.

Scott (neat) B

I am doing Upcity and getting some pretty basic backlinks but really need to link up with more actual tree services. I am thinking of starting some sort of seo geared site strictly for tree service links to create some sort of web of links that we could all build on.

Latest posts

Back