Dodge offering 707 HP 2015 Challanger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd prefer them to bring back vent windows.

I wonder what kind of tyros can apply that HP to the tarmac effectively,
Mine spin and the slightest provocation sometimes I'm I'm just driving a lowly 270 HP Dodge Caravan :lol:
Wonder what an extra 437 hp feels like?

meh i wish they still sold half ton manual transmission trucks. a 707hp car is useless to me can't haul nothing in it.

2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat vs 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T 425 Hemi Shaker

10.80? Not too shabby and I'd bet there is lots left for tuner adjustments. I didn't realize that the Dodge boys are running real strong again in pro stock again until I read about it on line last night in their Dodge Darts. I think i'll call Alan Johnson and see if he has a spare pro stock hemi laying around he would like to donate to my cause. Lol

10.80? Not too shabby and I'd bet there is lots left for tuner adjustments. I didn't realize that the Dodge boys are running real strong again in pro stock again until I read about it on line last night in their Dodge Darts. I think i'll call Alan Johnson and see if he has a spare pro stock hemi laying around he would like to donate to my cause. Lol
So the old Hemi was manually aspirated? What do you think the time would be if it was supercharged?

So the old Hemi was manually aspirated? What do you think the time would be if it was supercharged?

Ha,ha. Supercharge the old one and it would be right there with the new hemi or a head at the finish line. The old one can take a lot more fuel in and spit it out based on the combustion chamber design. The new one's are not truly a hemi.

The new pro stock Hemi engine should be re-named being there is no hemispherical combustion chamber there anymore. They are loosely based on a Hemi along with all the current so called Hemi's produced by Chrysler for their current line up of cars and pickups.

Latest posts

Back