• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Does anyone possibly have a Remington PL 7 or Poulan 5200 chainsaw for trade?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HuskyShepherd2016

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Does anyone have possibly a Remington PL7 chainsaw or a Poulan 5200 they might consider trading?

I have a homelite super xl 925 on the way, have not seen it in person yet, so may or may not be available, I’ll have to see it first.

I have several Mcculloch’s in 80-87cc’s and one in 99cc, a 10-10s and a 10-10 auto, in very good shape

I have several Poulan/Dayton 245a’s 74cc’s. One 245a is fully refurbished to cherry. Also, I have an ignition coil, a couple of carburetors, a brand new piston and cylinder for these saws too.

I have a pair or Stihl 041’s, one of them is almost in brand new original condish with chain brake (61cc’s) but I also purchased a 041 super cylinder for it, and I also have a 041 super (72cc) with chain brake that’s ready to rock. Not in quite as beautiful shape as the first, but is all there, nothing’s broken and is ready to rock, most of the paint still there.

I also have a Husqvarna 480cd with chain brake, and is in very good shape 77cc’s

And I have two vintage Sears/Roper D44’s (77cc’s with iron sleeved bores) are fully restored to like new condition, one with a custom set of felling dogs

If nothing can be negotiated, no big deal. I’m just looking to thin some saws out, I might be willing to trade a few to several for either two saws I mentioned or both if possible.

I can show pics this weekend.

Saws preferably in as good a shape as the ones I’m offering please.

There’s more than enough there to work something out somehow. If it’s not possible it’s no big deal. I’m just looking to thin some out and have a bit of a return on it and hope all parties are happy.

Thanks!

Here are some pics

Attachments

• IMG_1471.jpeg
    IMG_1471.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1475.jpeg
    IMG_1475.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1474.jpeg
    IMG_1474.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1478.jpeg
    IMG_1478.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1477.jpeg
    IMG_1477.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1476.jpeg
    IMG_1476.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1481.jpeg
    IMG_1481.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1479.jpeg
    IMG_1479.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1480.jpeg
    IMG_1480.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1508.jpeg
    IMG_1508.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
More pics

Attachments

• IMG_1505.jpeg
    IMG_1505.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1506.jpeg
    IMG_1506.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1492.jpeg
    IMG_1492.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1491.jpeg
    IMG_1491.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1490.jpeg
    IMG_1490.jpeg
  • IMG_1489.jpeg
    IMG_1489.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1488.jpeg
    IMG_1488.jpeg
  • IMG_1487.jpeg
    IMG_1487.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Hello everyone.

Does anyone have possibly a Remington PL7 chainsaw or a Poulan 5200 they might consider trading?

I have a homelite super xl 925 on the way, have not seen it in person yet, so may or may not be available, I’ll have to see it first.

I have several Mcculloch’s in 80-87cc’s and one in 99cc, a 10-10s and a 10-10 auto, in very good shape

I have several Poulan/Dayton 245a’s 74cc’s. One 245a is fully refurbished to cherry. Also, I have an ignition coil, a couple of carburetors, a brand new piston and cylinder for these saws too.

I have a pair or Stihl 041’s, one of them is almost in brand new original condish with chain brake (61cc’s) but I also purchased a 041 super cylinder for it, and I also have a 041 super (72cc) with chain brake that’s ready to rock. Not in quite as beautiful shape as the first, but is all there, nothing’s broken and is ready to rock, most of the paint still there.

I also have a Husqvarna 480cd with chain brake, and is in very good shape 77cc’s

And I have two vintage Sears/Roper D44’s (77cc’s with iron sleeved bores) are fully restored to like new condition, one with a custom set of felling dogs

If nothing can be negotiated, no big deal. I’m just looking to thin some saws out, I might be willing to trade a few to several for either two saws I mentioned or both if possible.

There’s more than enough there to work something out somehow. If it’s not possible it’s no big deal. I’m just looking to thin some out and have a bit of a return on it and hope all parties are happy.

Thanks!

Here are some pics
I have a 5200 or 5400 but unfortunately nothing you have pictured is anything I would be interested in. If you run across something else possibly.

What is the 99cc Mac? I might have a PL7 I'd let go for the right deal...

I have a 5200 or 5400 but unfortunately nothing you have pictured is anything I would be interested in. If you run across something else possibly.
It’s ok Bill…maybe we could work something else out. I wasn’t really expecting many bites on this post but I do appreciate you getting back with me. What is your price for your poulans?

More pics

Hello everyone.

Thanks!

Here are some pics
Did you find a pl7? I have one that is complete with a 22” roller nose Remington bar. It will crank if you squirt gas in the carb and the paint is rough.

Back