• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Various things, trades?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chainsaw Collectors

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
There’s some things I’ve had for sale that no one seems to want. I’m now considering trades. First off is my McCulloch PM610 which needs the carb rebuilt, also have chain brake parts. Next is a Craftsman 2.6” 18” parts saw with bar. Next is a McCulloch MAC3200 parts/project. Next is a pair of super nice 4.80-8 tires on snowblower rims. Next is a pair of brand new 16x6.50-8 lawn and garden tires. I’m looking to trade for old chainsaws and old chainsaw and tractor related literature. Some saws I want are Poulan WildThing, Echo Kioritz saws, Stihl 015, Shindaiwa saws, Stihl Farm Boss, Makita saws, McCulloch WildCat, Cub Cadet chainsaw, Homelite saws especially the Super Mini, XL-101, and XL-102. Some parts I’m looking for are McCulloch PM6 recoil assembly, blue Homie EZ ignition coil and Buckin spikes and muffler.

Attachments

• IMG_7403.jpeg
    IMG_7403.jpeg
    466.6 KB · Views: 0
Back