Does this look like 7 cord (log length) to you? Or did I get gypped?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought log length this year for the first time. Wanted to make my life a little easier for the next couple years. Took me a little bit to find someone to deliver up to me ( live on the side of a mountain ) but I finally found someone that would truck it to me.

Today I got my delivery and looking at it, I'm having a hard time picturing this being 7 cord. But to be fair I have never seen what 7 cord looks like in log length so maybe it's just me. Paid $785 delivered. What do you experts think? For reference I am 6'3"

.View attachment 513370 View attachment 513371 View attachment 513372 View attachment 513373
I would take a quick measure across it and conclude what you see. If it's low then contact buddy and tell him you're not happy and if he pushes back report him to local firewood council or to BBB.
It kind of looks like about 2 1/2 to 3 cords from here. Sorry.

This is like a "is the dress blue or black?" conversation, lol. Heres a couple more pictures for perspective. Thanks everyone for your input.
View attachment 514141 View attachment 514142
Looks like a lot more than I previously could tell from the first pic. You may be well close to 7 cords. Only one way to find out of course.
Happy cutting/splitting stacking and be safe doing it.

Latest posts

Back