• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dol-kita 7900 with extras near Pittsburgh

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamc

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a Home Depot rental makita 64cc saw that was upgraded with an OEM Dolmar 7900 P&C. I have the original P&C and an 84cc Woodland Pro P&P C. Comes with the original 18" bar, a 24" bar and a few chains. It's in decent work saw shape & runs like a champ. Asking $450 for all. Would prefer not to ship. PM me with questions or offers.

I have a Home Depot rental makita 64cc saw that was upgraded with an OEM Dolmar 7900 P&C. I have the original P&C and an 84cc Woodland Pro P&P C. Comes with the original 18" bar, a 24" bar and a few chains. It's in decent work saw shape & runs like a champ. Asking $450 for all. Would prefer not to ship. PM me with questions or offers.
I'm near Connellsville. How close to Pittsburgh?

I got a couple of requests for images. I'll shine her up a bit before pickup. :) the extras aren't pictured. I just moved & need to dig them out.

6d49aca0f398dc6c1dfdff9f699dd8f8.jpg
6fbaa3120573895296436fabfedc77a1.jpg

Latest posts

Back