dolmar 115

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOLF_RIVER_MIKE

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
just now bought one. a dolmar 115. german, so they tell me. 52 cc saw, and from the info i have, machined ports and 2 rings. tillotson carb. the saw looks from the pics to be good. i live about 40 minutes away. of course, if i can work it out i will pick up the saw tomorrow or sunday. if not i will have to get the saw shipped, well, come to think of it, i have some friends in Mempho that will go get the saw for me. seems like i just read something about having to take your hat off to fart? it's nice to live close. ;)

Looks good WRM. I had my eye on that saw as well. There's just too many people who know what there looking for on ebay to sneak some good deals anymore. I once bought a brand new Stihl 046M for $500 + shipping. Brand New! (Hope it wasn't stolen.) Good luck with the new saw.

Last edited:
thanks TonyM, i think i know what you mean. i've been trying to restrickt my bid to the $125 dollar range, but from what i've seen lately, that becomes the first bid or so? anyway will see about this one. :rolleyes:

Wolf river,

I've recently been comparing the 10 lb saws on the market, you got the best one!!! 10.1 lb, 3.7 hp, next best Shindaiwa 488, 10.1, 3.5, then solo 651, 10.8, 4.0 hp. 346 and 026 lag a bit.

where was it, not ebay was it?

Wolf_River_Mike

One fine saw is German built. I use to sell them light fast and powerful. Take car of it and it will last a long time. Enjoy the saw.

You got yourself a pretty good deal.
That saw is more like 9 to 10 years old (The "Sachs" in Sachs Dolmar went away 1992 or 93)
Also that saw sold for around $400

Back