Dolmar 133... really 10HP??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
320 cad. For the 133 with a nearly new 25" .404 bar and chain. The 61 and a Husqvarna 350 I paid 30 cad. For but they both needed work. The 61 needed bearings, seals, gaskets, piston, ring ,fuel line, filter, oiler line, bar plates, clutch cover and brake assembly and a 20" bar and chain at 540 cad dollars. The 350 needed crank bearings and seals and a new 18" chain at around 120 cad dollars. I want to sell the 350 once I get a bit of time on it to make sure it will hold together. I was able to save the cylinder on the 61.

I see 61's going for $250 often around here. 3 generations of 61's and I believe they are still produced in Brazil. The 350 is a fast cutting little saw (when tweaked) I see them and their family all the time for repair...

I see 61's going for $250 often around here. 3 generations of 61's and I believe they are still produced in Brazil. The 350 is a fast cutting little saw (when tweaked) I see them and their family all the time for repair...
Just brought the 120si back to life Clyde85. Rebuilt carb, replaced incorrect and skanky Champion plug with NGK, tuned and I'm quite happy. Some fine tuning in wood needs to happen, but love bringing a saw back from the beyond!

Indeed...not so much for myself. I always like it better when it's someone else's saw and I get good feedback. It's like your car, or the wife's...you generally don't get much outta fixing them, it's just expected! Lol

Indeed...not so much for myself. I always like it better when it's someone else's saw and I get good feedback. It's like your car, or the wife's...you generally don't get much outta fixing them, it's just expected! Lol
I'd take a 133 if I ever saw one. Never see them around me.

Got an mid 80's 133 Super. Strongest falling saw I've ever used....and I've used an 056 and an 064 for falling big trees......several over 8' at the butt. The 133 Super @ 85cc pulled as hard as the 056 (@81 cc)...both with a 36" bar. The 064 pulled harder... but wasn't available in the mid 80's when I bought the 133 Super......but scarcity of parts is keeping me from continued use until I fix or replace the carb on it

Latest posts

Back