dolmar 144 maybe my next fixer upper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunnarfan

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Was just out travelling through some of the back ways of Maine and came across a dolmar 144 in the back of a scrappin', repairing etc etc sort of shop. I may be making a few deals and collaborating with one of the guys there and maybe I'll end up with it. I basically just got enough of a look at the thing to identify it and have yet to do a test on the crank or check for spark. I have access to a butt-load of NOS bars for this sort of thing but the only thing I know isn't on it is the muffler. Any good sources for such a thing? Maybe it will get a pipe but I'm not there yet. I'll poke around the other forums on AS as well for possible rebuilds/buildups for this model.

Any help is awesome.. and I don't mind digging for hard to find parts.. remember I'm the guy that was hung up on a coil for a points Partner P85 and was able to get one thanks to this site.

show some love

am i not going to get any love on this one? do i have to knock on all the doors of the guys i assume like older dolmars? anyways just looking at exhaust options or parts sources until i test how junky the thing is. looks good cosmetically but i haven't put it through any tests.

Latest posts

Back