• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy dolmar 7910/7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GoBigBlue1984

GoBigBlue1984

Right-wing conservative blue collar American
Lol nope.

That sucker was heavy Clint. It was like duct taping a bar to a cinder block with a makeshift handle. Hard to imagine I know. So let's just say it was heavy.

I sent that one down the road to a guy who would a appreciate. Lost money on it.......but hey, you can't win em all.

Toad22t

Toad22t

Addicted to ArboristSite
Lol nope.

That sucker was heavy Clint. It was like duct taping a bar to a cinder block with a makeshift handle. Hard to imagine I know. So let's just say it was heavy.

I sent that one down the road to a guy who would a appreciate. Lost money on it.......but hey, you can't win em all.
I have had two 048's! Good torque but as you mentioned it's a cinder block with a bar on it. You made the right choice if you still want to walk up right.

Latest posts