Dolmar CC 116 - Newest Addition!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Picked up a Dolmar 116 tonight; found locally about 20 minutes from home. They were produced from 1967-1973; this is the 87 cc version and it has a 60 cm bar. Doesn't seem to be super rare, but what a beautiful saw!

It's in superb condition, too. It has definitely led an easy life -- all parts seem to be intact, with just some minor wear. It runs great, too! Just needs a bit of cleanup and maybe some tuning, but that's it.

I don't know what market value is, but I paid 130 euro for it and was happy to get it.

Anyone have any experience with one of these?

If that is a CC116, it's an 80cc. It was the CC117 Super that had a 87cc displacement. :reading:
Technically you could tell early models from late models by the carburetor (Tillotson HL176A = early HL281A = late) while very early (1967) models has a blue/green air filter cover and cylinder shroud but due to parts swapping this may not apply anymore.

If that is a CC116, it's an 80cc. It was the CC117 Super that had a 87cc displacement. :reading:
Technically you could tell early models from late models by the carburetor (Tillotson HL176A = early HL281A = late) while very early (1967) models has a blue/green air filter cover and cylinder shroud but due to parts swapping this may not apply anymore.

Ok, the acres site had both at 87 cc. At least I think they did.

I'll check the carb.

I prefer the blue green air filter cover and cylinder shroud, but most of the 116's I see are all orange. Now I know why.

Thanks

Scott

Back