dolmar piston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artwood

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have two 5100's that I'd like to replace/repair the pistons on. Does this piston look like it can be polished up?
Anybody have a couple of used pistons in decent shape they'd like to sell? I've got new rings for 'em.

I have two 5100's that I'd like to replace/repair the pistons on. Does this piston look like it can be polished up?
Anybody have a couple of used pistons in decent shape they'd like to sell? I've got new rings for 'em.

Confused on does this piston look like it can be polished up? Don't have any used ones but have found a source for new. Info: new OEM 5100 pistons no longer have windows. When you order the original PN it is superceded to new PN. The only way to get original windowed piston is to find a dealer with some in stock. The last time I checked Baileys and Jacks no longer have them. Another option is use a Husky 51/353 45mm piston and have windows cut in them. PM me for source if needed.
Shep

Back