Don't pass this up!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbfarmall

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
In the words of John in MA, this seller has really, really, really, high hopes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2356878936&category=20538&rd=1

I e-mailed him about the warranty and explained that as far as I knew warranties are non-transferable and that he should look into it. I didn't say anything about the price as he is entitled to ask anything he wants for it. Maybe he got gouged by a dealer.

I wonder how he bent a tooth, and commercial-grade one at that!

Chris B.

MS290's w/16" B&C are selling for around $300.
Well once again, Ebay proves people will believe, and buy anything.
"Let the buyer beware".

From the looks of the bar he must of bent that tooth while twisting out of a bind. I've never seen paint twisted off of a so called new bar like that before, at least not this soon. My 046 has untold hours on it and the whole saw, bar and all, doesn't look that bad.

I love the shipping on some of these things: $25.00 shipping and $15.00 insurance. If you ship UPS or FedEx insurance is included. I just shipped a C-9 to Texas from NC, 31.5lbs., via FedEx for $14.00 including insurance. Amazes me how much these guys make off of their shipping.
Grateful

I just sent him an email asking about the price, warranty and insurance. I am sure he will not respond. A complete idiot but maybe not as stupid as teh guy ready to give $258 for it plus shipping.

Bill

Latest posts

Back