Ebay 111S

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who ever bought that saw should have checked out the threads on that seller. I'm pretty sure (not positive though) that that particular 111S is the one he bought from me and tried to swindle me outa all kinds of refund money then when I told him I would refund if he sent back the saw, all of a sudden I get an e-mail showin the saw all painted up with the new hand guard and tellin me how much he liked it. It is a nice saw, but be careful when you deal with this guy. Just a heads up.

Who ever bought that saw should have checked out the threads on that seller. I'm pretty sure (not positive though) that that particular 111S is the one he bought from me and tried to swindle me outa all kinds of refund money then when I told him I would refund if he sent back the saw, all of a sudden I get an e-mail showin the saw all painted up with the new hand guard and tellin me how much he liked it. It is a nice saw, but be careful when you deal with this guy. Just a heads up.

Glad I stopped at 300.00.:D

Latest posts

Back