Double Duty

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timberframed

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Had to take the Oly Mac Tripple 9 fatback (ICS 633 GC) out of the mill frame to cut through a concrete footing/turn down slab for elec. penetrations. Bar is 18" depth of cut without the wall walker attachment. Cutters are diamond impregnated carbide that will cut through ANYTHING! .375/.63 7 pin. Change back to wood .404 .63 7 pin. Same bar mount as Stihl 090.These powerheads are perfect milling saws w/ panty droppin' speed and design. View attachment 309315 View attachment 309317

Last edited:
you have the later incarnation of the 999. its when they went to the huge high dome air filter...same one used on the cutoff version...and around this forum, olys get no respect...I only own 24 various models........5 of them being 999's:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: and freakingstang, knows where theres a nib 999..sure like to get hold of it...and keep it just as is,, and no gas in it..ever.....

I've never had any trouble with them. Designed to run wot all day and all night. Didn't these debue after the Loma Prieta quake rescue demo teams spoke of them highly. Olyman, You got the dope on bore and stroke for the 101 & 106cc engines? I can't find it anywhere not even on the CSCC.

love your oly. totally impressed. almost got one once but was gone before i acted.
first saw was an oly; got it in mid 80s. got 9 of em but biggest is 61cc. would love to get some larger one(s) but they're kinda like chickens teeth.
i kinda like that they get no respect. fun watching other's faces when cutting

I've never had any trouble with them. Designed to run wot all day and all night. Didn't these debue after the Loma Prieta quake rescue demo teams spoke of them highly. Olyman, You got the dope on bore and stroke for the 101 & 106cc engines? I can't find it anywhere not even on the CSCC.

nyatt..Id have to call the distributorship in ohooohoooo!! next time I call, ill ask...the 999, as far as I know,,was only one cc size,,but ill ask that also..:hmm3grin2orange:

love your oly. totally impressed. almost got one once but was gone before i acted.
first saw was an oly; got it in mid 80s. got 9 of em but biggest is 61cc. would love to get some larger one(s) but they're kinda like chickens teeth.
i kinda like that they get no respect. fun watching other's faces when cutting

there was a 980 just on ebay,,but the guy was NUTS asking price!! carcass, and needed all the peripials.......:dizzy::dizzy:

Latest posts

Back